Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Cadenza: The Eternal Dance here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 9, 18 12:42 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/09/2018 at 9:31:51 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cadenza: The Eternal Dance here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 9, 18 7:23 AM
I haven't finished playing The Eternal Dance yet, but wanted to say that so far, I'm pleasantly surprised on how this game improves after the demo! Not a fabulous game, but a decent one. I'm in the middle of chapter 3 out of 4 chapters plus BC, but I have to go to work for a bit, so I'll update my findings after finishing the game. I would also like to add that this appears to be a relatively easy game, and a short game, perhaps it just seems that way because it's an easy game which allows me to breeze through the chapters more quickly? I started playing from the beginning, and I only skipped 1 puzzle, and it has only taken me a little over 2 hours to finish nearly 3 chapters!

Edited on 02/09/2018 at 7:24:56 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 9, 18 9:31 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Cadenza: The Eternal Dance here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Cadenza: The Eternal Dance.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Feb 9, 18 11:34 AM
This is a poorly done game (from the demo) and not typical or up to the standards of the other games in this series. In the Walkthrough I counted 20 puzzles and only 8 Hos. This is supposed to be a HOG.....where are they? I have also noticed in Walkthroughs that the word "mini game" is no longer used...only the word "solution", making it harder to count them.

This is another disappointment of a game that is lacking in quality and interest.

Go to: