bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 10 1:22 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box is here!

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jun 18, 10 8:50 PM
I just finished the hour demo of Tiger Eye. I hadn't planned on trying it (the pictures and description didn't seem that interesting), but it's much better than I expected. I liked all the mini games and the storyline kept my interest. The romance part of the story might not be to all tastes - my son was playing with me until the male character (Hari) mentioned "pleasuring" the female character - my son vanished quickly .

I'm not all that fond of the artwork. The characters are a bit too reminicent of Roy Lichtenstein, but the hidden object scenes are good. The music is very good. I'm only 1/3 of the way through, which isn't too bad for recent games. A review site says that the hidden objects don't move, but many objects are so well hidden that if I were to play the game after a break of a couple of months, it wouldn't be an issue. It's a well done game, and I look forward to other games by this company in the future.

[Post New]by mackisa on Jun 22, 10 2:19 PM
Tiger Eye is one of my favorite books (and series), so I was very excited to see this game. I played for a little while and then bought it. (I usually play the full hour trial before buying any game.)

Now, I'm frustrated. The game keeps freezing at the same point. When I exit and return, I'm taken back to the same mini-game (over and over).

I've uninstalled (all parts) and reinstalled. Same problem. I followed BFG's directions for updating all software - Flash, etc., then reinstalled the game. Still hasn't helped. I've emailed customer service. I'll let you know if they have a solution.

In the meantime, if you are playing the Mac version and haven't had a problem, let me know here. I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one having a hard time.

BTW, I'm running OS 10.6.4 with 1 GB ram.

[Post New]by PrincessMoon on Jun 26, 10 5:17 PM
I seem to be having the same problem

[Post New]by mackisa on Jun 26, 10 10:45 PM
I've heard back from customer service. They are aware some Mac people are having a problem, and they are trying to fix it. They seem most interested in the graphics card, so if you're having a problem, let them know what graphics card you have either here or through customer service.

I'll let you know when I hear anything else. I really want to play this game. I love this book.

[Post New]by PrincessMoon on Jun 27, 10 8:56 AM
I think this is my card GeForce 8600M GT

Go to: