Quit complaining!

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Quit complaining!

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Feb 9, 18 12:41 PM
This is an awesome game! I have been playing it since day one. It has it's down times, but it's a great game. When I get bored with the repitition,I play other games or do housework(yuck)your true friends will always gift you when they can. Sometimes I have more friends than I have availability? Have fun, enjoy the game. These people that created this game are geniuses as far as I'm concerned! GO STORM THE CASTLE! Have fun!

tunkin,67054

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

Re:Quit complaining!

[Post New]by jack7242 on Feb 9, 18 12:48 PM

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by kujosmom on Feb 9, 18 1:00 PM
ditto !!!!!!! NOTHING is perfect, but we have the closest thing available !!! Play how you want, when you want, which parts you want, for free or pay if you want. And they continue to update and throw in challenges !!! Love storming the castle !!!

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 9, 18 1:03 PM

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 9, 18 2:03 PM
Sure I love this game, if not I would have quitted. It is a new experience for me playing a free to play game and I do it since about a year now.
Maybe I need time to arrange with delays and other aspects I do not like, playing more games I own and have under control.
Did not want to bother anyone!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 9, 18 2:32 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:Sure I love this game, if not I would have quitted. It is a new experience for me playing a free to play game and I do it since about a year now.
Maybe I need time to arrange with delays and other aspects I do not like, playing more games I own and have under control.
Did not want to bother anyone!

Most other Free to Play games are energy based. They really only allow you to play a few minutes a day then wait a day or many days for energy to recharge so you can play a few HOS again. Most (almost all) are no longer being supported or updated. MC is nearly the longest running FTP game around still being supported AND updated, and is available on PC.

If you play another FTP game you will have a whole new appreciation for MC. The fact that MC is not energy based and set up so you can nearly play all day long is what initially brought in players when it first was introduced/released and why it initially developed such a cult following.

Don't discount other FTP games. Even though they are no longer supported/updated and effectively have an end (usually on a "coming soon" cliffhanger that will never come) they are still fun. They can break up the monotony of your day by playing them a few minutes per day. Such as, when you're waiting for MC's HOS's to cool down.

Some good Hidden Object based Free to Play games are...
Awakening Kingdoms
Antique Road Trip (read forum first to avoid glitches)
Dark Manor
Agency 33

All of these are available from Big Fish Games

But nothing beats Midnight Castle. It's by far the best.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Feb 9, 18 2:58 PM

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Feb 9, 18 3:24 PM
Love the challenges and continue to be amazed by this wonderful game. Never expected it to last this long and now hope it never ends.

[Post New]by mapeladarcy on Feb 9, 18 4:24 PM

52lucky
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by 52lucky on Feb 9, 18 5:11 PM

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Feb 9, 18 5:16 PM
I agree with everything that has been stated above! I also have been playing since the beginning. Have had ups and down with the game, but you just keep playing and hope for the best.

This is the best FTP game out there, in my opinion. I'm sorry if this seem harsh, but if you don't like the game your playing either start a new one, take a break or just quit playing.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Feb 9, 18 7:21 PM
I agree with what has been said. I played ART through twice in a 2 yr period and then they stopped supporting it . I loved that game but finally died of boredom . I have a lot of respect for Big Fish and Elephant Games for keeping this game going and putting so much artistic effort into it !!

Sue (Suenamie)

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Feb 9, 18 9:00 PM
Love this game I have been playing since 2014! Sure there are "slow" times, but you have the chance to add to your inventory! I love how the devs keep us on our toes! You all rock in my boat! This is the only game I play on a daily basis, with all that is available out there, this game is the best to me! Just depends what your expectations are, MC fills all mine

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Feb 9, 18 9:38 PM
The best thing about this forum is that you can complain, laugh, & share opinions...I have gotten very frustrated sometimes and it nice to know I can come here and air my frustration and get people giving their take on the issue. I happened upon this game not sure when, but know I did not find the forum until I was at level 76....it could have been so much more enjoyable if I had known about the forum sooner.....this is my first forum and I love it.....so **** if you need too.....we will listen and give you our opinion!!!

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Feb 10, 18 12:17 AM
Keep thinking I should quit , but it's way too addictive . If you don't like it don't play . Simples !!!!

Furuli
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Furuli on Feb 10, 18 1:54 AM

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Feb 10, 18 2:02 AM
I I I I I
Been playing since Day 1
Hopelessly addicted.
Kudos to the developers those dastardly brilliant geniuses!!!
The Best Game Ever In The History Of The Universe
The fun outweighs the odd hiccup and glitches
are soon forgotten!

And a from both Siskel and Ebert

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Feb 10, 18 3:36 AM
Best Game Ever.

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Feb 10, 18 6:38 AM
there's always someone who's going to complain about something.
some people are serial complainers!
don't see how you can complain about a free game. If you don't like it - don't play
mc is a good game. plenty of thought and hard work goes in to create it and I think we should be grateful to the creators for giving us something to play - even though most of us should be doing chores........ now that's something to complain about

Edited on 02/10/2018 at 6:39:59 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 10, 18 11:47 AM
HHHHmmmmmm..... let me see.....

Awesome graphics
Can play for hours (no wait time for energy to increase)
Castle Challenges to fill space between updates
Achievements to work on that both are easy and time consuming (something for all)
No time requirement to complete scene
Always get the same reward whether fast or slow completing scene
Did I mention awesome graphics?
Periodic updates that take the levels a bit higher
Seasonal events that are fun and really help boost coinage
No time for housework

BUT......when all of that no longer entertains me, or I just need a break .....I get to pause and read a good book

There are not enough words in my vocabulary to extol the pleasure from playing this game and participating in the forum!

Bored? ...... Not on your life!

Go to: