ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

sailing to new island

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Jun 18, 10 1:42 PM
Okay, i'm probably an idiot for asking but, how do you sail to another island? I've heard a lot of people saying you can but I cant figure out how. Any help?

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:sailing to new island

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jun 19, 10 8:13 AM
Hi Scarybookgirl,

I hope you're playing the pc version, otherwise my advice might not be working.

To sail to a new island you have to reach level 3 of construction so you can build a shipyard and an ark.

Please pm me when you have any further questions for the pc version, i'm playing it for 2 months now and still LOVE it.

Besides that I look on the forum every 2 or 3 days to see if I can help anyone.

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jun 19, 10 9:23 AM
I've been playing just over 2 months Nansky, and I still love it too. It's the best tribe sim there is!

Another tip I read too, if you are anxious to get to another Island (PC version), you can build the shipyard after reaching construction level 3 and immediately demolish it. You can then get the Ark in the build options and save the time it takes to build the shipyard. Personally I make them build it as I like to make them work!

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jun 19, 10 11:31 AM
That must be my tip, I found t out by accident and now it saves my lots of time/wood/rock to NOT have to build the shipyard, instead of that I mostly buld the oberservatory.

I'm glad to see someone else who is still loving the game after several weeks

ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Jun 19, 10 4:45 PM
Thanks a lot. All the tips from everyone is great.

I'll let you guys know if I find something that might also help ok?

Thanks again.

[Post New]by jimjim04 on Jul 31, 10 7:50 PM
I love this game also. my son who is 5 yrs, has his own island. We have bonded for sure. Everyday we break our necks to be the first one to the laptop, now we just toss the old coin and go from there.

Back to my question... I can keep all of my tribe when I move to a new island, right?

Go to: