Re:Welcome to Can You See What I See? forum

[Post New]by maggiesaggie on Dec 31, 08 11:33 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I am stuck! "on the back you'll find the stats of one who catches, throws and bats. i don't know what i am looking for! help

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Jan 1, 09 3:13 AM
A baseball card.

[Post New]by ecorsaro on Jan 2, 09 8:34 PM
How do you get the yellow car out on #4?

Welcome to Can You See What I See? forum

[Post New]by ecorsaro on Jan 27, 09 10:52 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Can You See What I See? forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Can You See What I See? players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quote

Does anyone know how to get through the Domino--where you need to line up the dominoes with the same numbers

[Post New]by ecorsaro on Jan 27, 09 2:23 PM
I am on the last part where I have to match up the pictures that have something in common. I can't figure this part out. It is the last sequence before turning on the machine. Does anyone know how this works?

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 3:46 PM
This is a cool game my kids loved it great for the whole family...

[Post New]by norenes on Mar 21, 09 11:24 PM
ecorsaro wrote:How do you get the yellow car out on #4?

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Sep 13, 09 4:53 PM
has anyone noticed that after three clicks the clock deducts time away? i waited 30 seconds before the 3rd click and it took 3 minutes off. i also went to the kitchen so put it on pause and got back and it immediately took 3 minutes away as soon as i clicked on the game to zoom in. i also found that if you can not find an item, click on everything. it is only a game and the penalty is taking points away for each click that was not a correct click. but it also takes points away from total score when you click twice and did not get an item. so find the items redo the game and get a bigger score. i wish i knew all that i knew before buying the game. i would not have bought it. the music stops playing for awhile and then starts again. i am wondering if maybe it downloaded with glitches. oh well, mine now.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 14, 09 2:52 PM
There is a walkthrough with screen shots and answers to all the puzzles on gamezebo dot com. Look under Tips and Tricks, scroll down to bottom of page and find under alphabetical, "C". Thanks to Margie.

(I nearly went blind on this game when it first came out til I found help)

[Post New]by delightedfish on Jan 3, 10 1:12 PM
I'm stuck. It survives to this day it helped T-Rex catch its prey. What is it?!!!

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Jan 5, 10 6:12 PM
delightedfish wrote:I'm stuck. It survives to this day it helped T-Rex catch its prey. What is it?!!!

it's a t-rex claw. Pretty hard to find. I was looking for a claw, but could not find it, clicked it by accident. I think it's in the middle right-hand box.

[Post New]by wdysnp on Feb 11, 10 9:47 PM
delightedfish wrote:I'm stuck. It survives to this day it helped T-Rex catch its prey. What is it?!!!

[Post New]by sandiharris77 on Feb 28, 10 9:45 PM
Riddle. portait of a queen was carved when I was 16. I cannot get past this. Don't know what I am looking for.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 29, 10 8:45 PM
What a fanciful theme, with all the toys... I found it really whimsical and sweet, and boy, you think with all the toys this would be an easy game, but some of these objects are really hard to find! I thought both games were very endearing but I think I prefer the second one to the first if only because you get to find more items per scene and it has a lot of neat mini games (making the little movie of the clown flipping) and then the thing with the dream interpretation - how cool is that and interesting too!

While these games would be great for kids - they are also great fun for adults when you want something lighthearted and believe me, some of these are tough! Enjoy the riddles at the end that you must solve too. These seem like they would be perfect for Xmas too. Just very magical games.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 13, 12 8:46 AM
We will buy this game.-------doug & lisa

Go to: