bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Blood Oath forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 19, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Blood Oath forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Blood Oath players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Re:Welcome to Blood Oath forum

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Jun 19, 10 12:13 AM
After releasing Puppet Show last night,I kinda feel like this board may get really lonesome.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jun 19, 10 12:17 AM
Managed to finish Puppet show last night so I'm downloading this now. Another game to give me nightmares!

smudger29
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by smudger29 on Jun 19, 10 12:19 AM
Hey Capt, but what if, like me, you've already got the CE version of Puppet Show? Hope this one is a good one!

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Jun 19, 10 12:30 AM
Oh,don't get me wrong,I'm gonna try it tomorrow evening.Seems like the download problem is in a certain time frame.I'm gonna give this a try too.If you guys would be so kind,let me know along the way how it is,would ya?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jun 19, 10 12:51 AM
This one looks wonderful to me, the screen shots and clip have such a great atmosphere.

tabsy
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by tabsy on Jun 19, 10 1:23 AM
I beta tested this in May. I must say I enjoyed it immensely, good storyline and some challenging gameplay.

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Jun 19, 10 8:39 AM
Robsim wrote:I, too, was selected to 'beta test' this game (back in May?) and I'm not sure if - at that time - I wasn't really in a HOG-/FROG-playing mood or what, but after playing, I found it to be a taxing game. The clarity of the graphics, object finding, etc., was good, however, my biggest thought (or gripe) was that there was far TOO much having to go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth between the different rooms/scenes (more back and forth action than the norm). The music didn't seem to flow all that great with the game either (it was rather mono-dull) and I thought it was a bit confusing as to the main character's (female vampire) role. Was she "for or against" (I'll leave it at that ) in the game (didn't really make much sense). It just didn't leave me with that "I GOTTA play this one" feel. However, it was only a 'tester' and I'll be playing the demo to see what - if any - changes they might have made.

Can't wait to learn what the rest of you think:
or (be it in this section or the 'Reviews and Comments' section)

Until. . .

Hmmm. . . as a follow up to that which I've posted above, and from what I've read of those that have posted their opinions, reviews, etc., it sounds like nothing in this game was really changed from the 'beta' version. Therefore, this is a no-buy for me . For those of you who do, I hope you enjoy (maybe I'll wait for it to be availed on the DD or Catch of the Week). Thanks all!!

Qismet
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Qismet on Jun 19, 10 9:51 AM
[b] Before I launch myself into technical problem mode, I would like someone to tell me if there have been any problems with the game while in the den area. I have gotten there and, from the walkthrough, you are supposed to click on a glowing thingie on the right wall and the on the glowing bat to get the item lists. This does not work. I've tried everything that the walkthrough suggests and I cannot get an item list to appear.

HELP while i still have hair left!

[Post New]by arsenals on Jun 19, 10 3:37 PM
i need to pick up the 6th bullet on table between nails but it wont let me anyone have this problem and if so what do i do!!!!!!!! :-(

[Post New]by 1massage on Jun 19, 10 11:23 PM
I'm having the same problem as arsenals! It just will not let me pick up the last bullet. HELP!

minxs
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by minxs on Jun 19, 10 11:56 PM
I'm getting a lot of freezing/can't pick things up/can't activate ankh for help sort of issues too...

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jun 20, 10 1:30 AM
1massage wrote:I'm having the same problem as arsenals! It just will not let me pick up the last bullet. HELP!

The game is extremely sensitive when it comes to the positioning of the cursor. Try clicking at another area of the bullet. I played through three times already and always could finish, so it's not a bug or a glitch.

[Post New]by minidox512 on Jun 20, 10 11:48 AM
I'm unable to pick up the 6th bullet also. I've tried everything. Finally, I clicked the hint button and there's an endless circle around the bullet by the nails that I can't pick up. Help.

[Post New]by Yreka2006 on Jun 20, 10 11:59 AM
Just finished the game and all I can say is WOW!!!!
This game made me think about where I should be and do I remember what room I saw that in.It did make you run all over the place but love that part, not much fun if everything is all together.Like the story part was half way thru before I figured out who I was.LOL I hope you all enjoy the game as much as I did

johnsharon
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Welcome to Blood Oath forum

[Post New]by johnsharon on Jun 20, 10 1:56 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Blood Oath forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Blood Oath players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
Played the 60 minutes, it was OK, but I could not leave the cellar!! I don't think I will buy this game. You aren't quite sure who or what the characters are. It was just OK.

bellamily
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bellamily on Jun 23, 10 1:56 AM
Hi. Can anyone ell me how to get from the entryway to the den?

kpacoma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kpacoma on Jun 23, 10 4:58 AM
Bad game. Bad graphics. Too simple, I did not ready to buy

[Post New]by mariesyardsale35 on Jun 23, 10 12:34 PM
From the entry way to the den. Go up the grand staircase, enter the double doors.

lizthequiz
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by lizthequiz on Jun 23, 10 5:30 PM
Managed 8 minutes of the free trial really boring and quite annoying

Go to: