gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Relax Mode

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jun 19, 10 1:30 AM
Hi all. Does anyone know when relax mode is unlocked for this game?

It looks like a fun game as I have played the demo, but the timer does me in quite early on. I managed to get gold & silver but I can't see me getting that further down the track as it will no doubt get harder.

I prefer a more relaxed TM game, so if it was available fairly early on, or still was an option even if you don't make gold or silver in the later levels, I would be happy.

The graphics are nice, and I like the strategy of the game, which isn't in a lot of the other TM games out there.

Thank you.

ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Relax Mode

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Jun 19, 10 2:29 AM
You have to reach #2 on the top 20 post before you can play relaxed mode. I hate that and wish they woudl have put that as an option from the start.

Mahala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mahala on Jun 19, 10 3:26 AM
I wouldn't worry about reaching 2nd place to unlock it. The game crashes when you try and play relax mode anyway

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jun 19, 10 9:12 AM
Thank you all for your reply.

I don't think this is the game for me then as I'm already getting flustered in the 1 hour trial, and this is only the lower levels. At least it lets you keep going even if you don't reach the goal.

I also wish they would put the relax mode in straight away as I don't understand the point of it if you have to play the hurried rushed version & reach # 2, which I probably wouldn't get to, to unlock it.

I'm guessing you'd have to get gold and or silver most levels to reach #2 ??

It's a shame as I love all other aspects of this game. I can't comment on whether it crashes as I've only played it a little while.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jun 20, 10 5:50 PM
don't click on play, click on the dot in front of resto. this works for me, in both survival, AND relax

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jun 21, 10 1:16 AM
indigo_ladybug wrote:don't click on play, click on the dot in front of resto. this works for me, in both survival, AND relax

Thanks for the information indigo ladybug. Do you need to complete the other levels first before this works, or are you saying you can access the Relax mode before playing out the whole game?

dawn0603
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dawn0603 on Jun 22, 10 2:39 PM
I think indigo_ladybug means to click on the dot in front of the rest. once you are in relax mode. (there are all of the rests. there with one dot in front of them each). It crashed on me when I hit 'Play' so I am going to try to hit on the 'dot' and see what happens....thanks indigo_lady bug. I'll let you know what happens...

Go to: