cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Today's DD 2/10/18

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Feb 10, 18 2:11 PM
Graphics were nice, but could have been more defined and brighter. There is a lot of blues and purples...but it creates a relaxing atmosphere. Some of the hos were so dark, it was hard to find the items. Other than that they were well done and varied. I particularly liked the one where you match the tile picture to the correct one in the scene.

Not many puzzles which is a real plus to me. I skipped some...hate the ones where you have to trace the symbols on the tiles...and I NEVER like to say that any puzzles are easy, because what is easy for some may not be easy to others.

There is some going back and forth, but not in excess. Hint is very helpful....I had to use it at times because I did not know what to do or where to go. Story is ok and I am looking forward to finding out where it is going to go.

I am not an expert player and like to take my time to enjoy a game instead of being overwhelmed with hyperactivity and stressful puzzles. This demo provided a relaxing level of play that I enjoyed very much....so I decided to take advantage of today's great sale price.

Go to: