Can somebody please download this game from Amazon app store...

[Post New]by greenrabbit on Feb 10, 18 2:55 PM
...and extract the apk and send it to me? I can not download it on Amazon. Thank you

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Can somebody please download this game from Amazon app store...

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 10, 18 3:07 PM
Hello greenrabbit,

I'm sorry there's been trouble downloading this game from the Amazon app store. I want to ensure you receive some help with this matter, so I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for some assistance.

We're unable to guarantee that our games will play properly if downloaded from an extracted Android application package. Our Support Team is quipped with the tools and the expertise to investigate this matter.

Since the game would also need to be downloaded by the sender on their own account, it would not be the same version of the game that you purchased. It's possible that our Support Team wouldn't be able to verify the purchase or offer troubleshooting assistance on the game, in that case.

The Moderation Team also asks that identifying information such as real names and email addresses be kept out of public posts. The Forum Rules state:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts

Thank you for your time and your patience. Please PM me or another moderator if further questions arise. We'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 02/10/2018 at 3:12:23 PM PST

Re:Can somebody please download this game from Amazon app store...

[Post New]by greenrabbit on Feb 10, 18 5:07 PM
Thank you

Go to: