farm up corrupted

[Post New]by missyb91 on Feb 10, 18 4:18 PM
hey! I logged on to farm up this morning and did my "farming" logged off realized I forgot to send my trucks logged back on and up pops a window that says my file was corrupted and did I want to start a new game!! I do not as I am as high as I can go and just enjoy the farming. Help!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:farm up corrupted

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 14, 18 5:34 PM
Hello missyb91,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear about that loss of progress and we certainly want our players to be able to pick up and continue from where they last left off. Unfortunately, we may be unable to provide assistance with restoring or transferring lost or corrupted progress as those tools were not provided to our Support Team.

I also want to remind players that this specific game may encounter known and reported technical issues that need an update to be resolved. This is due to a recent decision to no longer provide updates for this specific game. For more information about this change, please see our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding Farm Up - December 11, 2017

If you've made purchases in the game and are no longer able to utilize them due to a technical issue or would like further assistance beyond what is available on our Big Fish Games Help Pages, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with details of what has occurred, what you would like done, and the title of the game. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can do so.

Since this seems to be discussing a possible technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Players are free to discuss technical issues or report them, but we ask our players to be sure to place those reports in the appropriate thread for this specific game below:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

Posting technical issues to the appropriate thread helps moderators respond more rapidly to those issues as well as assists both the moderators and the teams behind the game in gathering the appropriate details needed for technical issue investigation. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: