nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Anyone purchase game?

[Post New]by nanafraser on Feb 11, 18 10:37 AM
I'm on the fence about this one, seems OK, but Ill wait till other fish go a little further in game if someone purchases it to see what they think? Id really appreciate knowing! I'm really curious if the help detective goes back in time or everything is modern for our time period. The demo doesn't give me enough info to know! So Ill wait to see what others think!

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Anyone purchase game?

[Post New]by jaldeer on Feb 11, 18 3:06 PM
I personally love it. I have all the Hidden Expedition's. I was excited that another one came out. I always get excited when a new Hidden Expedition comes out. I love all their others. Although Epix didn't do the first 5.

Edited on 02/11/2018 at 3:07:44 PM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 12, 18 7:57 AM
Who did the first five?

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Feb 12, 18 10:00 PM
Yes I purchased the game with a Free-Game coupon. I am on Chapter 3 and it is still in Modern time which I like. So tired of the 1600 to 1800 centuries but on occasion it is ok with me. I have NOT had not one zipper pull broke - rusty piece of anything or a mean/hungry dog or cat. I did like that a couple of times I could actually use an object for something other than normal which would be a surprise when you are trying everything. The mini-games which are always my favorite things were fairly simple but different. I have not been feeling well so this was just a nice paced easy going game to relax with.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 13, 18 3:26 AM
Majestyx12 wrote:Who did the first five?

I believe Hidden Expedition was a Big Fish Studio production, an original series that if I'm not mistaken broke record sales. In the first few games H.E.L.P was H.E.C, H.E.A.L and H.E.A.T I think that's C.O.O.L

I'm still waiting on a B.O.G.O sale to B.U.Y it

Go to: