Clicks

[Post New]by James_Helton on Feb 11, 18 3:37 PM
I cannot click on the over-world, but the GUI seems fine. Plz help meh

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Clicks

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 9, 18 6:08 PM
Hello James_Helton,

I hope that you have been able to continue playing and interacting with the map on the over-world. If not, I wanted to provide some suggested steps that may help.

Players having trouble with the game's performance, such as the game not interacting as expected, may find the following helpful:

Run Game as Administrator

The above article can help in some circumstances when inputs don't seem to be registering correctly. However, if you find that running the game as an Administrator doesn't seem to help, or if you'd like further assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game and what you are experiencing. Our Reps will do their best to follow up as soon as they can.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to help with the accessibility of our forums. If you would like to discuss this issue further, or need to report a new issue, don't hesitate to do so in our thread below for technical issues in My Singing Monsters:

Post Any My Singing Monsters Technical Issues Here

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: