bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 12, 18 12:29 AM
Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

chr960
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend forum

[Post New]by chr960 on Feb 17, 18 7:32 PM
hi, I have recently installed this game which I think is awesome, but I am at the Medusa level and the game crashes. there is no way to get out apart from shutting off my computer. can you help please?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 18, 18 2:35 PM
Hello chr960,

I'm sorry to hear about the crashing issues while playing. Crashes can have a few different causes, so let's try a couple things to see if we can get the game and computer to get along better. To start us off, let's run the game as an Administrator. This will give the game elevated permissions which can improve the game's relationship with the computer. Steps for that can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator

We also have some additional steps for freezing issues in the following article, including steps to check for video card driver updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If these tips do not improve the issues, please contact our Technical Support Team for assistance.

For future reference, we ask that our players post technical concerns in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game in question. This helps keep the forum organized, helps our Moderators more easily track reported issues, and also helps ensure an answer will be received as quickly as possible. For this game, that thread can be found here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend here.

If there are any questions or concerns, you're also welcome to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be glad to assist as best we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by frustrated115 on Apr 9, 18 3:06 PM
I really like this game, but i wish if they are gonna put a trophy in for beating the levels with half of the time, they would put when you are past the the half way mark like they did in heroes of hellas 2. and i miss interacting with the people on the game like 2 & 3

Go to: