Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Legends of India here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 12, 18 12:53 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/12/2018 at 8:13:07 AM PST

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Legends of India here.

[Post New]by MLC60 on Feb 12, 18 7:59 AM
When I purchased this game, I had to start over from the beginning, which wouldn't have been such a problem, except the old screen is on top of the new screen. Not only do you get double characters, it leaves blank spaces where they shouldn't be, so it's impossible to finish the level.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 12, 18 8:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 12, 18 8:16 AM
Hi MLC60,

I'm sorry to hear about that! It sounds like the original save data may be interfering with the full version of the game, so what we can do is try to remove that original data to see if that corrects the issue. The steps for this will vary by operating system, so please PM me the OS your computer uses. I'll be happy to send some steps your way.

If you'd rather not do that, we can try the usual methods of running the game as an Administrator and uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if they improve things.

Should none of the above help out, then we can move to contacting our Technical Support Team for assistance.

I hope this helps in some way. Feel free to send a PM my way whenever you'd like, if you're interested in the save files option. I'll do everything I can to assist with that.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by 1234leeroy on Feb 16, 18 2:12 PM
I am stuck on level 82, i finish it but it never moves to 83. is there anything to fix this?

[Post New]by powers30 on Feb 17, 18 12:52 PM
It froze at level 110 help

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 17, 18 1:42 PM
Hello 1234leeroy and powers30,

I'm sorry to hear there have been troubles with Legends of India. I'm swimming over to provide help.

The troubleshooting advice I offer for progression blocks and the game freezing is the same. My first recommendation is to check and see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

I'd also suggest running the game in Administrator Mode to increase its permissions. The help pages below contain instructions for the respective processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the games still won't work properly after trying these suggestions, please submit a ticket to our Technical Support Team.

Thanks for your patience, and don't hesitate to PM me if further questions arise. I'm here to help (as are the other members of the Moderation Team).

bfgBeruna

Ellaclare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ellaclare on Feb 25, 18 7:06 PM
I only did a trial version of the game, but found on a number of levels I had double tiles in each square (which was very confusing), and blank spaces all over. It made it very difficult to complete the levels.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 26, 18 4:31 PM
Hello Ellaclare,

It sounds like there are some display issues with how the squares are appearing while playing the game. Let's see what we can do to get this working better. When the items or other graphics in a game don't show up as they should, this can be related to the game needing some additional permissions or resources in order for its files to work to the best of their ability. Steps for this can be found here:

Video Driver Updates

If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. Our Moderator team is also available to answer any questions that we can, so feel free to PM one of us at any time.

bfgArinelle

Go to: