game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by game_watcher on Feb 24, 15 5:43 PM
Hi gang,

I'm back. I am at level 55 and no task from the captain, the driver or the engineer, anyone else have this problem? I do not like the new harvest time on all the animals.

[Post New]by Brysher on Feb 26, 15 5:03 AM
I am unable to connect to server. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ( I just installed for first time yesterday...so I am current)....this did not help. Every time I try to do the bank challenge I get cannot connect to server. Any ideas?? Thanks

Arachnea
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Arachnea on Feb 26, 15 10:01 AM
I haven't read the 52 pages, so if the problem has already been signaled, I apologize.

Problem: Courgettes and time
It states: Will ripen in 40 min / Lifetime 1h40. Which makes for 2h20 until it withers.

Twice, I've put a timer of 2h00 after seeding. Twice I've come back to the game and my courgettes were dead .
Just today, I've put a timer of 1h30, came back and there were only 9 minutes left until withering, so the information about the lifetime is wrong. It looks like the lifetime should indicate 1h00.

It would be nice to correct this, because I - and I'm sure not unlike many other players - rely on the informations each time I plant something. And since I don't make courgettes very often, next time I will likely forget that there's a mistake.

[Post New]by CatLady626 on Mar 16, 15 3:41 PM
I'm having two problems: One is that the game randomly zooms in or out and I can't find a command to zoom it back in where I can see better. Two is that I can't move my animal pens; I get the message that the pen needs to be cleaned. Both pens are clean and all repairs have been made to broken sections so I don't know what they mean. Thanks!

[Post New]by ElectricYelloLab on Mar 20, 15 6:02 PM
I think you can try to feed the animals and that might help though I don't know why. And it is zooming in and out because you are clicking the screen and then either rolling your mouse wheel or rubbing along the touchpad or whatever you do to scroll a screen. It zooms in and out if you do that one way or the other.

Nofs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Nofs on Mar 22, 15 5:59 PM
My "Continue" button still won't work. I've posted here and contacted them through whichever spot (the ? thing I think it was) that I saw many people suggested using. Still not fixed, haven't heard anything back.. Tried uninstalling and re-installing and have got nothing fixed.

debsaic
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by debsaic on Mar 24, 15 1:57 PM
I just downloaded whatever update was in my queue today, 3/24/15. I'm on a PC, I've been playing the game for over a year. All day today was fine, but after the latest update install, all my people are gone and if I click anywhere, the game freezes. Help? I have never had problems until now.... Thanks!

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Mar 25, 15 2:28 AM
My game keeps freezing up on my, I can manage to get a few tasks completed and then my game just freezes. Never had a problem with this in the past. since the update today have had several problems.
Also the truck, train and ship noise continues for the whole time of the delivery. if I try to do anything during the deliveries the game wont respond

Edited on 03/25/2015 at 2:34:12 AM PST

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Mar 25, 15 2:17 PM
After installing the new update, I am having trouble with the following items:

1. Daily Spin
2. Buying Gold
3. Cashing in Collections

If I try to do any of the above, an error message pops up and the game closes. Anyone else having this happen?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 25, 15 2:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here since I see a number of players are experiencing freezing issues. Talk about frustrating.

It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team. They can help to offer troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

slb200
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by slb200 on Mar 25, 15 4:55 PM
new update ,i lost my 2000 water can i get it back,what it would take me to do has already cost to much

slb200
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by slb200 on Mar 25, 15 4:57 PM
slb200 wrote:new update ,i lost my 2000 water can i get it back,what it would take me to do has already cost to much
have contacted tech

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Mar 26, 15 7:05 AM
Tech Support has ignored me everytime I have written so there is no fix?

[Post New]by Liz_MI on Mar 26, 15 8:17 AM
I am experiencing multiple problems since the March 2015 update.

The screen freezes when going to the roulette or the bonus screens.

I have experienced multiple access violations and other error messages both during the game and on reboots.

The game crashes and once crashed the computer.

Today the old quests are showing up. There are now over 10 quests on the screen from the four family members. Some completed quests are acknowledged and give the bonuses.

Previously earned achievement awards are being given.

I have updated DirectX and have uninstalled/ reinstalled the game .

[Post New]by meadowgirl on Mar 27, 15 3:19 PM
Have updated the game. but am now having issues with freezing when i try to access the collections tab and/or the daily wheel process. also have a question regarding the quests to other cities;re. every time i do one i lose money on the product and only receive the delivery award. this does not seem appropriate to me.

[Post New]by sunsurfer on Mar 27, 15 5:53 PM
Since the upgrade, every time I click on either the collections button or the roulette guy my game instantly freezes and I have to restart it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that hasn't made any difference. Anybody else having this problem?

[Post New]by Salt_Fish on Mar 27, 15 6:10 PM
Why do updates affect your current game? I have not updated yet, but over hundred of my arrows are gone. I am waiting to update my game for a reason.

[Post New]by emccree08 on Mar 28, 15 11:14 AM
I've noticed that recently this game that is usually a great game by the way has started freezing and closing unexpectedly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game several times. I think it's due to the update as I don't remember having problems before the 25th. Is there a way to remove the update and then reinstall it? I like the changes to the game, but these problems are annoying. I have to keep closing it and then going back in to finish what I was trying to do.

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Mar 29, 15 2:17 AM
My game always ran perfectly, but since the update it has become very glitchy.

Specifically - the game freezes and you need Task Manager to close it, animals (the goat was the last one) don't load right and become flashing white boxes when hungry, items disappear from the store barn - alfalfa, cucumbers, tomatoes, grain etc. every time I reopen the game something has to be regrown.

If this doesn't get sorted it's going to have to go.

[Post New]by linirda on Mar 29, 15 9:03 AM
I'm getting the glitches too. Especially when I try to open the collections page. I did get an error message once (sorry I didn't get a screen shot of it), but since then I've had to use the Task Manager to close it.

Go to: