Rose22bud
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Rose22bud on May 18, 15 7:01 PM
I just tried to play in the Tournament and twice it gave me a score of over 21,000,000 after I did the first HOS. This happened the last time I played also. It is a waste of my time if the tournament is not going to register a my real score. Please get the tournaments fixed.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on May 18, 15 7:42 PM
Got back into the game yesterday although it's still not working properly. Just went to feed my pet and guess what? The blue dot, black screen is back and there is no pet to feed, so I can't go anywhere. I have been having problems with this game since March. Is it ever going to be fixed??

[Post New]by Tsafanova on May 19, 15 9:58 AM
Rose22bud wrote:I just tried to play in the Tournament and twice it gave me a score of over 21,000,000 after I did the first HOS. This happened the last time I played also. It is a waste of my time if the tournament is not going to register a my real score. Please get the tournaments fixed.

I have the same issue.

Lbyoune
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Lbyoune on May 19, 15 10:04 AM
Am I ever going to see my friends? They give gifts, but my friends.......0
There is NO ONE to return the favor?

This is RUDE.

Tournament sets score to 21,000,000

[Post New]by playerhh on May 20, 15 9:20 AM
Tournaments keep setting my score to 21,000,000 and then my scores don't count. Al was fine for awhile but the las four tournaments I've entered have messed up my score. A couple of times I had really good scores that I couldn't submit because the first games were over 21,000,000

Would love to have this fixed and maybe some diamonds fir not allowing me to play???

Player id Playerhh
Friend code i1734516

Thank you!!!

[Post New]by playerhh on May 20, 15 9:21 AM
Rose22bud wrote:I just tried to play in the Tournament and twice it gave me a score of over 21,000,000 after I did the first HOS. This happened the last time I played also. It is a waste of my time if the tournament is not going to register a my real score. Please get the tournaments fixed.

Me too. Today and previous three or four days

[Post New]by jmccr11 on May 20, 15 4:19 PM
Problems I have:
Blue dot/black screen - cannot play at all.
Last time I could play, I could not play I. Tournaments due to a problem with the play now button being obliterated by the play for 5 diamonds button. Tournament would not starts for me although I could see a tournament had started.
3rd problem was that, after the Spring update was removed, my friends were all gone. Currently unable to play due to,blue dot. I was at the highest level awaiting a content update - either 61 or something. Never able,to finish spring update due to blue dot.

[Post New]by wayn2blackmor2 on May 20, 15 4:32 PM
once again the game is stuck. the blue button issue when pressed takes me to the alchemist but will allow no further progress. last time the blue button cropped up it took a week to fix. dont't know what they did. they just aplogized and dropped 10 gold stars in my account. Hope this works again

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on May 20, 15 7:23 PM
I think I am so done with this game.
I heard from CS (Aimee) who directed me to do all kinds of things (repeats) then try resetting my iPad. So now I have to go through all my apps and re do all of them. All this for a game?
How stupid am I.
This really isn't worth it.
I see all these other people having problems and never a response from anyone in the thread. What's the point of having a specific topic addressing problems when no one ever answers.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on May 20, 15 7:24 PM
And resetting did not help. So if anyone else thinks that is the resolution... It's not. At least it wasn't for me.

[Post New]by Buckoscar on May 21, 15 7:04 AM
Am stuck on level 61 detective disappeared before task finished. Really enjoy game please help play on ipad

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on May 21, 15 9:49 AM
Tournament issues again! Well I started off fine, paid for second round, waited for the next "free" round, and a score of 33,634,997 showed! I had 116,526 and had earned a few diamonds, lost it again it would seem to me better to suspend the tournaments than to have so many unhappy players until this is fixed! I usually pay for an extra round because I enjoy the challenge, but I think I am really done until we hear play is proper! Sorry, it's just not fun worrying that you will lose a good score! I know many people seem to play with no problems, so it seems unfair that some of us playing on iPads can't! Gamegirl1957

JawgaDawg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by JawgaDawg on May 21, 15 1:22 PM
I am playing Midnight Castle on an iPad Air with iOS 8.0 and have been stuck on Level 59 for about 6 months. Also, I am not allowed access to the tournaments anymore. Still getting blue circle and have not moved forward in months. HELP, pleeeease!! I just love this game, but very frustrated. I did get to play the Spring edition, but once it was removed, my problems came back. Customer Support just sends a form letter and provide no assistance. I do hope this note gets to the game's computer wizards.

Hhammaren
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:JawgaDawg

[Post New]by Hhammaren on May 21, 15 1:51 PM
"I am playing Midnight Castle on an iPad Air with iOS 8.0 and have been stuck on Level 59 for about 6 months. "
Have you tried updating your software? iOS 8.3 have been available for a while now. I'm currently on level 62 on my iPad.

Rose22bud
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Rose22bud on May 21, 15 6:57 PM
Just played the Tournament again and got a score of over 28,000,000. When are you going to get the Tournaments fixed. I am getting tired of trying to play the Tournaments and not getting the right score.

help with tournament

[Post New]by Georgiagirl56 on May 21, 15 7:12 PM
Having huge scores - over 21,000,000 in tournament. Doesn't submit and won't let me play again. Has now happened three times. On iPad mini. Have some real scores that I lose chances to get diamonds. Frustrating!

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on May 21, 15 7:45 PM
Please!! I would appreciate help!! I could not find any heading for "tournament problems" in customer support. Again I went in to play and ended with a score of 23,908,628! Yesterday it was 33,634,997! My id is 561754 on an iPad. I have purchased rounds and plenty of diamonds! Why has this issue continued with no responses! I know I'm not the only one, and just hate complaining, but come on. If I could buy the game and be promised it would play properly I would, but I can't find any answers. About ready to stop playing?, and I don't want to but waiting on updates and fixes, I feel I'm getting played!

[Post New]by playerhh on May 22, 15 9:21 AM
Happened again may 18. I start with 21,000,000 points in the tournament so my score is invalid. I would REALLY like to play the tournaments please. Playerhh

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on May 22, 15 2:50 PM
For goodness sake can someone from BFG please at least respond to all the IOS issues that we are having.
Its been over 2 weeks since we were led to believe that the solution to all our problems is being approved by Apple, since then you have taken Spring away from us which has lead to many of us not being able to complete the Spring achievements, we cannot benefit from the double coin drop income either, and by the way it has not fixed the blue dot issue!! the tournament scoring glitch is just another frustrating issue costing us diamonds.
Anyone who cares about their business would have at least reassured their customers, which is what we are! That they are at least doing something to improve our playing experience.

[Post New]by Shishee3 on May 23, 15 4:13 AM
My latest issue is new tasks. Went to open the latest one and the message was no tasks at the moment. On top of suffering from the blue spot since March this is getting even more frustrating... HELP

Go to: