bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 28, 17 8:51 AM
Hi Cajuncyclone,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that when switching phones, your Gummy Drop! progress was saved by not the previous purchases. While we don't have the tools to access your account from the forums, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Please also let them know of what items should be attached to this account. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Salamander307 on Mar 28, 17 10:23 AM
Once again after installing latest update my progress is not saved on Facebook. Saved for about 7 days then I went in again all progress was lost!!!!

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 28, 17 11:20 AM
Hi Salamander307,

I'm sorry that your progress isn't being saved after installing the latest update. We definitely want to help investigate this issue for you as well as get your progress restored. Since we don't have the tools to access your account from the forums, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game as well as where you should be located. I'll include the Big Fish Games Help page below on how to find this information:

What is an in-game ID?

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Salamander307 on Mar 28, 17 12:09 PM
Wont let me submit support request?

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 28, 17 1:12 PM
Hi Salamander307,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble submitting a Gummy Drop Support Team request. Please be sure that your internet connection is strong on your device or computer. This should help the form appear correctly on your screen.

Clearing the cache can also help the form display correctly. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Clear Browser Cache

If you continue to have issues, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

2 hours free unlimited moves just wiped out my bank!

[Post New]by Triwinia on Mar 28, 17 1:27 PM
Just completed the Mount Everest challenge and chose the 2 hours of free moves, instead when I lost the level and renewed, it wiped out all the money I'd saved in the cash bank! I only played for half an hour. What went wrong please? ?

[Post New]by Salamander307 on Mar 28, 17 1:32 PM
Have cleared cache but still no luck with contacting customer support?

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Mar 29, 17 4:26 AM
I also lost everything, was in Barcelona but now I'm in Sydney. I am connected to Facebook. I logged out and logged in again and jo change. I tried to submit a request with customer service but it won't send. There's actually no send button on the page. I've sent a request before but they changed the format and I have no idea how to sed a request. Please help!

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Mar 29, 17 4:40 AM
*****update*** I clicked on the customer support tab above on bfgbellerophon. It brought me to the proper page for customer support. I've sent in my request. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 4:42:48 AM PST

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 29, 17 12:28 PM
Have you tried playing in Flight Mode? It may help, but unfortunately I think you may have lost all the progress. There is a major problem with syncing with the server. I had a similar problem where everything seemed to be OK for a number of days and then suddenly reverted to a much earlier save without warning.
I only ever play in Flight Mode now, and only open a network connection if I need to do a download to access a city. I then revert to Flight Mode as soon as possible.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 29, 17 3:47 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some issues in the game, and I wanted to stop by here with some help.

It sounds like some people are experiencing a loss of Gold or progress in the game, and I absolutely understand wanting to look into this. Thank you keith53 for taking the time to stop by with that advice. Playing the game in Airplane Mode can certainly be helpful in troubleshooting some tech problems.

However, I do want to mention that, if anyone ever encounters a loss of progress or items in the game the first thing the Forum Moderation Team recommends is contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can, and are equipped with the tools and resources needed to offer in-depth assistance. Getting in touch with them as Capergirl1962 did is a great way to get customized assistance for technical issues like this. We also encourage including your player ID when getting in touch with them, and some info on locating that can be found on the Support Team page.

Salamander307, I understand that there was some trouble reaching out to the Support Team, even after clearing your browser cache. It sounds like you may have encountered a glitch that was affecting some people's abilities to navigate our help site yesterday.

Any issues accessing our help site should have been resolved at this point, and so I encourage trying to reach out to the Gummy Drop! Support Team again. If you continue to experience any problems contacting the Support Team please feel free to PM myself or another one of our active Moderators, and we'll be happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Mar 29, 17 4:20 PM
I've contacted the customer support more than a few times and they are absolutely fabulous! I received a reply from them and they are working on my problem now.
I really suggest that if anyone is having technical problems to contact customer support. I really can't say enough good things about this group.

[Post New]by waynejg on Mar 29, 17 11:05 PM
Hi. Purchased 530 gold coins at a cost of £ 4.99. The game crashed as the prize wheel came up and I have not received the gold coins. It has been about 9 hours now and still no sign of them

bfgIlinalta
1,810 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 30, 17 12:55 PM
Hello Capergirl1962 and waynjg,

Thank you both for taking the time to relay your experiences and report issues that have been found in Gummy Drop! on mobile devices. I just wanted to swim by real fast to help if I can as well as provide the steps to contacting our Gummy Drop! Support team for any further assistance that may be necessary.

Thank you capergirl1962 for those kind words. I know that those teams appreciate them, and I'll be sure to pass along your thanks. Thank you so much for your patience while our Reps work with you and I hope that issue gets resolved soon.

waynejg, before I begin, welcome to the forums and I want to apologize that the items that were purchased seem to not have arrived. In this circumstance, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the details of that order so that our Reps can assist with those purchased items. We absolutely want you to receive what was purchased, so be sure to provide our Reps with the details of the order with the order number, if available, as well as the in-game User ID for the account the coins were purchased on. Our Reps will be back in touch as soon as they can to follow up.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article explains what a User ID is in Gummy Drop! as well as how to retrieve the one linked to the account:

What is my User ID?

Thank you both for your time. I hope this has been helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by MaisieBelle on Mar 31, 17 12:32 PM
I am in San Francisco and I collected all items needed in 21-30. Now the local I was helping is gone as are the gems I was supposed to collect. I have logged out and back in the game, started and restarted the phone, and uninstalled and re-installed Gummy Drop. I can't move to the next level without the gems that I have earned. On top of that, I can't contact Customer Support. It only lets me select the issue, but nothing else opens. Help.

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 31, 17 1:25 PM
Hi MaisieBelle,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after getting back into your game, items are missing and there is some trouble progressing. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken as we definitely want to help get things up and running. Please keep in mind that we don't recommend to uninstall and reinstall Gummy Drop! on your mobile device as this may result in a loss of progress. Since you have logged back into the game with either a Big Fish Games account or Facebook account and the items are still missing, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team. Please provide the email address that is linked to your game along with your location and what should be in your game. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain your player ID:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Dhbgirls on Apr 2, 17 12:22 PM
My life requests are not coming to me. I talk to my friends all the time and they claim they have sent back lives to my requests, but I have had none given to me in the past three to four days. I am connected to Facebook on a iPad.

bfgIlinalta
1,810 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 17 2:55 PM
Hello Dhbgirls,

I'm sorry to hear that life requests aren't being fulfilled on an iOS device despite the profile being attached to Facebook. We definitely want you to be able to utilize the social features of the game, and I'd like to recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team for more assistance with this issue.

Please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game ID and what email is attached to Facebook as well as what model of device the game is being played on and what operating system it is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article explains what a User ID is in Gummy Drop! as well as provides the steps for finding what your User ID is:

What is my User ID?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

DebF1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by DebF1 on Apr 3, 17 2:10 PM
The game closes when i connect to facebook on my android tablet. I haven't been able to play for months! I've uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache etc, etc to no avail. It seems the only way I can play is to not log in but I lose all progress and the items I purchased with real money ( extra lives) can you help me?

bfgIlinalta
1,810 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 3, 17 4:19 PM
Hello DebF1,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to report what you are experiencing while playing the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. We also appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you've already attempted to do to resolve the issue. In this case, I'm going to go ahead and request that you get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team for further assistance.

Please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game User ID, the model of the device the issue is being seen on, as well as the operating system for the device. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page explains and provides the means to finding an in-game User ID for Gummy Drop!:

What is my User ID?

Thank you so much for your patience and I hope this was helpful. Don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: