Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by Druidia on Apr 17, 17 8:41 PM
To all of my wonderful neighbors! As most of you know, I have been really trying to play every single day; especially in regard to sending gifts to y'all who've helped me so much! The problem is my tremor is getting worse making it quite difficult on some days (what I call my "chicken scratch days!" as that's what any sort of writing I try to do on those days looks like). When my hands are tremoring that badly I have a terrible time playing the game and competing as it is so hard for my to click accurately. Playing this game is actually part of my ongoing therapy to - at least - keep my nerves in good order (along with other things). In any case, I thought I'd explain why I may be absent from time-to-time as I've not done so before. Happy Easter and my best to everyone as always!

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,411 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Apr 18, 17 8:22 AM
Druidia wrote:To all of my wonderful neighbors! As most of you know, I have been really trying to play every single day; especially in regard to sending gifts to y'all who've helped me so much! The problem is my tremor is getting worse making it quite difficult on some days (what I call my "chicken scratch days!" as that's what any sort of writing I try to do on those days looks like). When my hands are tremoring that badly I have a terrible time playing the game and competing as it is so hard for my to click accurately. Playing this game is actually part of my ongoing therapy to - at least - keep my nerves in good order (along with other things). In any case, I thought I'd explain why I may be absent from time-to-time as I've not done so before. Happy Easter and my best to everyone as always!

Sorry to hear that. Do the best you can Druidia, your save in my hood.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Apr 21, 17 7:38 AM
I just wanted to drop a quick note that I'm sorry I couldn't gift the past couple days.If you have further questions feel free to PM me, I'd hate to offend anyone

Grogar
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Apr 22, 17 8:32 PM
I am looking for a guild that places most of its emphasis on mutual aid and game strategy rather than winning chests in weekly competitions. Do any of my neighbors' guilds fit that bill, and would you like to have me as a guildmate?

Thanks for replies and suggestions

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 22, 17 8:36 PM
well to any of my neighbors on antique road show I might have to restart the game do to the photo album so for those of you who are my neighbors I want to let you know in case I lose you

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 22, 17 8:37 PM
clm5457 wrote:
Druidia wrote:To all of my wonderful neighbors! As most of you know, I have been really trying to play every single day; especially in regard to sending gifts to y'all who've helped me so much! The problem is my tremor is getting worse making it quite difficult on some days (what I call my "chicken scratch days!" as that's what any sort of writing I try to do on those days looks like). When my hands are tremoring that badly I have a terrible time playing the game and competing as it is so hard for my to click accurately. Playing this game is actually part of my ongoing therapy to - at least - keep my nerves in good order (along with other things). In any case, I thought I'd explain why I may be absent from time-to-time as I've not done so before. Happy Easter and my best to everyone as always!

Sorry to hear that. Do the best you can Druidia, your save in my hood.
in sorry to hear that to, I was off for awhile do to neck and back surgery and did lose some friends because I wasn't playing but I am trying to play again

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 23, 17 11:39 AM
thank you druida

jaid_diah
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by jaid_diah on Apr 23, 17 1:58 PM
Thank you for feeding my dragon!

xara_bili
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by xara_bili on Apr 24, 17 3:20 PM
To all my wonderful neighbors:

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!
I started a mission for the ice cavern when away for like 5' and it was done!!!!

Thank you for all the others expeditions you have helped me with...you ARE ALL GREAT!

Happy gaming to everyone

marliza
Herring
Herring
392 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Apr 26, 17 6:34 AM
oh Drat! I got one of the articles I need to make the artifacts for Lairial's voice (or however you spell it), and being not quite awake yet, I just clicked, and took it, and never noticed from whom it came! I hate it when I do that!!! So - whoever it was who sent it to me - a great big THANK YOU goes out! I couldn't do this event without you!
I LOVE my neighbors!

[Post New]by emmielou102 on Apr 28, 17 7:50 AM
I just had an expedition finish and I have no clue who helped! Thank you to my awesome neighbors!!!

[Post New]by kasuna67 on Apr 29, 17 3:50 PM
Thanks to my wonderful neighbours who helped me get to the Photo Studio:
amiefruit, jelleyanddogs, bluestarfish, mina.maragkopoulou, dannybushe, dandrejeviene1, rilana58, mattina2006 and the one who finished my expedition cause I missed that. You are the best!

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Apr 29, 17 8:06 PM
To the best neighbours in the world, thank you all for your continued support with feeding my dragons.

I always try to thank you individually but there have been some kind souls that I have missed who have finished the expo feeds. I just want to acknowledge you all & to let you know that I really appreciate your very generous help.

Warmest regards

[Post New]by ttaravision on Apr 30, 17 9:23 AM
Hello my dear neighbors,

Last week I had a very sick dog, she's having adjusting problems since our other dog passed. And then I had a back procedure that was supposed to help, but caused more problems. So I am so sorry I fell asleep. I would like to thank you all for sticking through all this with me. I basically was bed ridden unable to sit up for days. Thankfully today I can sit up.

Go to: