download

[Post New]by harlei on Jun 19, 10 2:08 PM
i purched the game a month ago and still cannot play. it seems to download ok and when it comes to my game manager to play it wont come up on the screen. i uninstall several times and it always says game is running help

Re:download

[Post New]by CRAZYKIWI54 on Jun 19, 10 2:17 PM
I have just purchased this game and the same is happening to me. What on earth are BIG FISH doing about it????

Come on BF you have our money time to assist and get us on the road to being able to play this game.!!!!!

chadilia
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

download

[Post New]by chadilia on Jun 20, 10 2:22 AM
harlei wrote:i purched the game a month ago and still cannot play. it seems to download ok and when it comes to my game manager to play it wont come up on the screen. i uninstall several times and it always says game is running help

Oh, I've had this problem with several games. What I find works is when you first try to launch the game but don't see it on the screen, hit Ctrl Alt Delete, and then go to your Task Manager. Then find the game running and press "End Process" for that game. Once you've ended the process, try launching the game from the BFG games manager again - it usually works for me! Let me know if it does for you.

Re:download

[Post New]by CRAZYKIWI54 on Jun 24, 10 1:48 PM
Spoke to them online the other day and got a really nice young lady who advised that they are aware of the problem and are working fast to resolve it. They have given me a coupon as well. so all will be well soon. Well Done Big Fish!!!

Go to: