Level 18

[Post New]by lisanev on Jun 19, 10 3:38 PM
I think I posted this before but can't find it so am trying again. Has any gotten gold on this level? I can't seem to even get close!

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Level 18

[Post New]by amy666 on Jun 20, 10 9:27 AM
Yes, it's possible. First let all employees prepare everything (2 of each burger, all frits etc). Then you hire asap the two next employees and you need coffee to speed up.

[Post New]by kylezmommy on Jun 25, 10 12:42 PM
I got it by hiring the 5th employee, waiting till I got the $1000, then hiring the 6th. The check for the money does not go away after you get it! Good Luck! Now help with 23!

[Post New]by LovelyClorissa on Jun 26, 10 4:54 AM
This is wat your really supposed 2 do... as soon as you've earnd $1000 quickly buy 2 employees & you'll get yer gold with mins 2 spare Happy gaming!!!!

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jun 28, 10 2:52 PM
And to think I did it the hard way - Doh!!

[Post New]by Giggling on Jul 25, 10 9:32 AM
Yesssss! Finaly! That worked. Thanks!

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 30, 11 8:46 PM
LovelyClorissa wrote:This is wat your really supposed 2 do... as soon as you've earnd $1000 quickly buy 2 employees & you'll get yer gold with mins 2 spare Happy gaming!!!!
Thank you so much..I didn't buy the 2 employees until after I hit a $1000 and I got a Gold..YAY..and then hitting the coffee button everytime I could..I tried it another way,that worked for another fellow gamer..but that so didn't work..

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 8, 11 2:22 PM
Add my thanks too I am going to keep this in mind when I go back and try told on the other levels I am missing. I tried putting the guy out on the street, moving people around, keeping two on the counter - NOTHING would get me close. Tried it as suggested, money first, and made it first time, no problem, with time to spare.

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Sep 26, 12 4:53 PM
kylezmommy wrote:I got it by hiring the 5th employee, waiting till I got the $1000, then hiring the 6th. The check for the money does not go away after you get it! Good Luck! Now help with 23!

I've used your advice and it worked, even if I had to try a few times before succeeding in gold!

Thanks a lot!!!

Go to: