pcc

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

pcc

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 12, 18 9:53 AM
Did somebody buy with pcc and got the extra punch?
Thanks,
M.

BJT006
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:pcc

[Post New]by BJT006 on Feb 12, 18 10:04 AM
I have never received an extra punch when I use a pcc. Not sure if anybody has.

laurieg61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by laurieg61 on Feb 12, 18 10:28 AM
I got one this week. I still haven't gotten a response as to why I didn't get any last week.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 12, 18 11:01 AM
BJT006 wrote:I have never received an extra punch when I use a pcc. Not sure if anybody has.

Every Monday, when you read "receive an extra punch" on the main page, if you use a pcc you have a punch. That was the reason of my question, I have to use one which is expiring and I like that!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 12, 18 11:04 AM
laurieg61 wrote:I got one this week. I still haven't gotten a response as to why I didn't get any last week.

Thank you for your answer !

Did you contact CS for the last week's punch?

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

pcc

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 12, 18 1:29 PM
minesita wrote:Did somebody buy with pcc and got the extra punch?
Thanks,
M.

I just used my PCC's and I did get my extra punch's today, it's working!!!

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 12, 18 1:42 PM
BJT006 wrote:I have never received an extra punch when I use a pcc. Not sure if anybody has.

If you use your PCC's on a Monday (assuming it's Bonus Punch Monday, which isn't available on a holiday that falls on a Monday) you will get 1 punch per PCC. If you don't use a PCC and purchase a SE, you will get 2 punches, instead of 1, and buying a CE gives you 4 punches on BPM instead of 3

I always wait patiently, until Monday rolls around to use my PCC's, otherwise you will indeed, get no punches, if you use them Tue-Sun.

Last week, however, there was a glitch and bonus punches weren't given to anyone You need to contact BF for a coupon code replacement.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 12, 18 1:45 PM
laurieg61 wrote:I got one this week. I still haven't gotten a response as to why I didn't get any last week.

I had to contact BF twice about the issue, the first response was an automated response, so I replied to that response, and they finally sent me my coupon code. I would contact them again, they probably got slammed with requests all at once.

laurieg61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by laurieg61 on Feb 12, 18 1:53 PM
pennmom36 wrote:

I had to contact BF twice about the issue, the first response was an automated response, so I replied to that response, and they finally sent me my coupon code. I would contact them again, they probably got slammed with requests all at once.

The same thing happened to me. Now I'm waiting to hear from them again. I just hope they can fix the problem before the end of the month.

[Post New]by gilliandean on Feb 13, 18 10:05 AM
I am such an ignoramus! BUT - what is a 'pcc'?
CANADA

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 13, 18 10:43 AM
gilliandean wrote:I am such an ignoramus! BUT - what is a 'pcc'?
CANADA

I guess you are new, not an ignoramus !

PCC is punch coupon's card, or punch card coupons. If you buy a collector edition (CE), you have 3 punchs. A SE ( standard edition) only get 1 punch. After 6 punchs in the card you will have a free game, and this is called pcc.

Hope you will understand my messy explanation ,
M.

[Post New]by gilliandean on Feb 19, 18 11:44 PM
actually I have been a member for many, many years (using a different ID) and have redeemed many, many coupons BUT I have never heard them called 'pcc' before.
thanks for the info. minesita
greetings from the frozen north
CANADA

Go to: