hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

New with Match 3 question.

[Post New]by hobo11 on Feb 12, 18 1:40 PM
This may sound stupid to all you match 3 players but.....I bought Spellarium2 and really like it but have one question. What does it mean when the screen goes dim and only one square is highlighted? Sometimes it is a orange square or just a bug or just different squares. I just click and it all comes back to the game. But it must mean something because it keeps happening. Read the help but nothing about it in there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

New with Match 3 question.

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 16, 18 7:18 AM
hobo11 wrote:This may sound stupid to all you match 3 players but.....I bought Spellarium2 and really like it but have one question. What does it mean when the screen goes dim and only one square is highlighted? Sometimes it is a orange square or just a bug or just different squares. I just click and it all comes back to the game. But it must mean something because it keeps happening. Read the help but nothing about it in there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Hope you check back for a late reply.

This developer will dim the board and highlight a goal/move as a sort of hint mechanism. If I let the screen go without action or am matching away on the left side of the board, but the key to finishing the level is on the right, the game will sometimes do that to me.

Nothing is wrong and you can just keep matching through it. It's just meant to nudge players a bit into the right direction.

Happy gaming!

hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:New with Match 3 question.

[Post New]by hobo11 on Feb 16, 18 7:26 PM
Bartsister....Thank you so much for the reply. It has been driving me crazy. Did not think I would get an answer but wella....THANK YOU!!!

Go to: