Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,112 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 13, 18 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/13/2018 at 8:54:25 AM PST

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Feb 13, 18 2:31 AM
it took forever to download the game.
I started to play and on the first level game froze and i had to close the game.
I love the Emily games but not when it has glitcches
Cisca

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by MarkAlan27 on Feb 13, 18 2:56 AM
Game crashes.

reeney132
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by reeney132 on Feb 13, 18 5:10 AM
download but the game wouldn't load

[Post New]by Molly32700 on Feb 13, 18 5:49 AM
Installation is sitting at 99% in my game queue, and at 0% on my My Games page.

[Post New]by ponygirl on Feb 13, 18 5:54 AM
Using Windows 10. When I played the demo, the game was full screen. Now that I have purchased, it plays in the windows setting only. cannot get it to expand.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Feb 13, 18 8:01 AM
KEEPS CRASHING !!!

bfgBeruna
1,973 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 13, 18 8:53 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
1,973 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 13, 18 9:08 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition has had trouble downloading and that the game crashes. The help articles below offer some proven troubleshooting suggestions for getting the game to install properly.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

I would recommend taking a look at the article above to see how to adjust the Big Fish Games app's network settings, allowing the game to download using an alternate method.

If your game has installed but crashes, please check to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. I'd also recommend running the game in Administrator Mode to give it more permissions. The help articles below will guide you through those processes.

Please contact our Technical Support Team if these suggestions don't address the issue with the game. They'll be able to provide a new solution.

Thanks so much for your patience. If any questions arise in the future, you're welcome to PM me or another moderator. We'll be happy to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by lali559 on Feb 13, 18 10:33 AM
I have Windows 10. The game keeps crashing in full screen mode but it doesn't crash in windowed mode.

[Post New]by vl050979 on Feb 13, 18 10:44 AM
I'm using Windows 7. The game IS running as the Administrator. I still can't get the game installing to finish. It's stuck at 99%.

Edited on 02/13/2018 at 10:44:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Mumsince1997 on Feb 13, 18 2:14 PM
When I'm Playing a Level Game keeps on freezing and I have to restart computer

Edited on 02/13/2018 at 2:14:53 PM PST

bfgBeruna
1,973 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 13, 18 3:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you, lali559, for providing this troubleshooting tip: it sounds like the game crashed less in windowed mode. It's possible that a display issue is impacting the game's ability to run in full screen mode, so I'd recommend adjusting the computer's screen resolution. The help article below will guide you through that process:

Screen Resolution

If those steps don't work, I'd recommend updating the computer's video card driver. This driver directs how graphics display, and installing a newer version can fix a number of troubles. It'd also be a good idea to run the computer in Administrator Mode to increase its permissions.

The help article below contain instructions for those processes:

Please contact our Technical Support Team if the glitches persist after trying those suggestions.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise in the future. We're always glad to help.

bfgBeruna

violet922
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by violet922 on Feb 13, 18 5:03 PM
Well, that does it for me. I will not download the trial version if so many are already experiencing 'crash' issues. This is just one of too many "Delicious" games that are starting to have problems.
I love this series but I play these games to relax and take me into a care-free world. I don't need additional problems.
Big Fish, you need to seriously stand up for your customers and tell the developers to correct these issues (preferably before releasing it for the public to purchase)!

Paying Collector Edition prices for a product that shouldn't be released in the first place is aggravating and financially insulting...

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on Feb 13, 18 5:15 PM
The game ran smoothly for me, for the most part. The problem is missing graphics. There were two levels that I noticed the child station is missing the child. The adult walks in and orders, but there is no chair or child. Another level the child just appears randomly, and then the adult walks in and joins them.
It's not really a deal breaker for buying the game, but I wonder what is going to happen in the higher levels. The levels beyond the free trial? How many glitches are there?
I might wait on this one. I really want it, but I think there might be more problems down the line.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Feb 13, 18 10:21 PM
Interesting - seems that almost all of the problems/glitches encountered (for most of the games being released) are with windows 10.

I tried win 10 - don't like it - I'll stick with PC win 8.1, thank you very much, rarely have any glitches/problems on that platform.

Have a good evening, all.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Feb 14, 18 3:38 AM
ponygirl wrote:Using Windows 10. When I played the demo, the game was full screen. Now that I have purchased, it plays in the windows setting only. cannot get it to expand.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Feb 14, 18 3:42 AM
the extra challenge after level 7 when you neet to put 3 nuts it only will take one it happens several time so you cant get more than 1 diamond
. I have no clue why it just happens on BF and not on the developers site. Same with when you play the demo you can play full screen after purchase its windowed and cant change it to full screen
And no it isnt my pc if it was it would do the same on developers site
Cisca

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Feb 14, 18 6:03 AM
It took a while before the final 1 % of the installation was done and when I started playing it opened in window mode. Before I was half way through the first level it already crashed.

I have WIndows 10 and play as Administrator.

I love the Delicious games and I get the demand for new games, but there are just too many glitches, perhaps because of wanting to release a game too soon...

kaylar00
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kaylar00 on Feb 14, 18 6:05 AM
I have been a loyal Delicious fan from the beginning and am halfway through this one and experiencing problems with having a correct inventory of items requested by the game but it doesn't register until I double click and this is a random bug. I have Windows 10 and haven't had this problem with any of the other games. I have played this game in normal until now and just switched to beginner to see if the same problem persists. I also want to note that if I get a prompt on my computer the game will default to the small size and pause and it goes from windows to full screen but I've had no problems with downloads. I have my windows updated regularly and use this computer for work, so it's cleaned off all the time.

Go to: