Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Market...no nightstick

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 29, 08 6:59 PM
Well, I"ve downloaded the new build....and twice I"ve started this game tonight and gotten as far as the second market.... but each time the night stick doesn't appear...
If I remember rightly... it should fall out when I put the feather on the boy... but it's not there..
It won't let me go back to the other market now.. as it says I"m not finished here....

I don't want to have to start this for a third time.... I"ve got a scoop a baseball and a bag of money in my tools... and none of them are used in this market... I can't go back till I do something here.. and I know I need the nightstick... waaa, waaaaa

Now what..??

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Market...no nightstick

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 29, 08 7:07 PM
Cel- the way back to the first market is at the bottom of the screen

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 29, 08 7:21 PM
OMG..... You're right.... thanks.... I was getting annoyed... I can't believe I started this game twice thinking it hadn't loaded right..... DUH... ! What a door knob...lol

Lesson learned.....lol

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 29, 08 7:31 PM
Celeryhart wrote:OMG..... You're right.... thanks.... I was getting annoyed... I can't believe I started this game twice thinking it hadn't loaded right..... DUH... ! What a door knob...lol

Lesson learned.....lol

You're very welcome! And you are not a doorknob! LOL

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 29, 08 8:58 PM
Well, I should have known that.. after all I did play this game before.....LOL

Say.. you know that puzzle where you have to match the tiles to clear the board..? Is there some secret to that ... I match the tiles.. but it seems I have to play for a very long time and sometimes when the board doesn't clear I just use a hint...just to get it over with.

I must be doing something wrong...I line up as many of the same as I can... yet it still takes forever....

Suggestions..?? Or am I to bare the agony...?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 29, 08 9:00 PM
Celeryhart wrote:Well, I should have known that.. after all I did play this game before.....LOL

Say.. you know that puzzle where you have to match the tiles to clear the board..? Is there some secret to that ... I match the tiles.. but it seems I have to play for a very long time and sometimes when the board doesn't clear I just use a hint...just to get it over with.

I must be doing something wrong...I line up as many of the same as I can... yet it still takes forever....

Suggestions..?? Or am I to bare the agony...?

i hate match 3-- it can take a while, especially if the squares you need to clear have no matches

Go to: