Missing bear face

[Post New]by Dustcoll124 on Feb 13, 18 6:35 AM
Is anyone else missing the bears face in the tavern. On my game he is currently headless. It is interesting to see what normally can not be seen behind his head.
There’s a dish cloth hanging over the side of the bar and on the front of the bar it looks like a big wagon wheel.

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Missing bear face

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Feb 13, 18 8:14 AM
I too am missing the bear's head. I'm beginning to think that it is floating out there in the update that I'm still getting when I start my game.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 13, 18 9:00 AM
Eek! Shades of the headless Blacksmith!

My Bear is ok, though. I'm getting the "download" every time I open the game, too. Wonder why my bear's ok & yours aren't. I'm on iOS …… maybe that's what's different?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 13, 18 9:09 AM
Desertdruid...... I have the game maxed on both PC and iOS ...... everything looks the same at each level -- except the image on the iPad is a bit smaller (and yours is minuscule! --- heehee) .....I think the missing head reference is relative to the level on which the player is playing the game.

(And, I'm still in awe that you can continue to play on that tiny phone image and see well enough to find ANYTHING! -- my iPad image is about 4x larger than your phone image and those morphing flowers are small enough for me!)

Edited on 02/13/2018 at 9:09:52 AM PST

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Feb 13, 18 9:32 AM
I've been holding at level 80 (want to work on things before the increase demands for airships, quests, etc...) Maybe it's just a hint of what's to come since I know that the bear goes through a "transformation" with the last update.

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Feb 13, 18 9:48 AM
Is it skeletal or all together missing, like the previous problem with the Blacksmith's head? If skeletal, close and re-enter the game. The head is then restored (on iPad).

Edited on 02/13/2018 at 9:49:14 AM PST

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Feb 13, 18 11:08 AM
It's the whole head. Like Dustcoll124 I can see the front of the bar. It hasn't affected gameplay so I'm not to worried about it. Maybe it will correct itself when I get around to playing the next few levels.

I play on PC.

Keep stormin' the castle!

Edited on 02/13/2018 at 9:13:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Dustcoll124 on Feb 13, 18 9:09 PM
I’m level 80, play on an iPad and so far it has not effect game play. So maybe it s just an iPad issue. Mr bear just looks Comical as just his left ear is visible.

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Feb 14, 18 4:44 PM
Good news, bad news. My bear head is back but it was done with an automatic update so it came in the middle of me doing a puzzle so I'm not sure if I received the diamonds I had won.

Keep stormin' the castle!

Edited on 02/14/2018 at 4:47:17 PM PST

Go to: