eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,575 Posts

Event February 13

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 13, 18 8:07 AM
I tried to play the new event and level 1 was impossible to pass. The top left and right are extremely difficult to clear without boosts. I tried selecting a favorable board but nada. After numerous tries I got lucky enough to pass at the last minute.

But level two is no better. Tried once and was far from completing it when I ran out of moves. Well, I'm not going back to the dreadful level 1. This is not my idea of fun. Thanks, but no thanks.

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Event February 13

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Feb 13, 18 5:42 PM
I agree entirely with what eli173 says. The whole thing is extremely difficult, and by far the hardest Event we have ever had.

I too failed several times on Level 1, then eventually got through it. I have now made it to the end of Level 4, with the use of 4 hammers along the way. I am using the Xmas outfit which gives 3 extra moves, but that is barely enough.

I am saving Level 5 for another day, but fully expect to fail, if it is similar to the rest, and won't be using boosts unless I am very close and see I can win. The rewards are not great, and 4 hours of lives is of little use to me with no levels to play. At the very least, these immunity awards should be able to be banked to use when we want.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
653 Posts

Re:Event February 13

[Post New]by tj1147 on Feb 14, 18 4:22 PM
Agree. I made it to level 2 a few times but couldn't get past it without boosts and I am reluctant to use those. IF we could use the "unlimited lives" when we wanted without having to stay in the game for four hours straight to benefit from them I might be tempted to keep playing. But I am hardly ever on the computer for four hours at once and lose the time so - no go for me.

Go to: