Level 22

[Post New]by wefields12 on Feb 13, 18 10:20 AM
How do I get to the island to rebuild the temple. Can't find a blockage. Is there some way to repair the half-submerged rowboat?

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Level 22

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Feb 13, 18 11:22 AM
wefields12 wrote:How do I get to the island to rebuild the temple. Can't find a blockage. Is there some way to repair the half-submerged rowboat?

The island is accessed by boat, and you get a boat when you build the Boathouse.

Some buildings you get a choice between two options what to build, and in this level, that's the case with the Fisherman.
After you've made certain you have enough food, demolish the Fisherman and re-build, choosing the Boathouse. That should get you over to the temple island.

To demolish a building: click the button on the top rightish that looks like an exploding house, next click the house you wish to demolish. Wait for the worker to do his bit, then just build again, choosing the other option of the two.

swh4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Level 22

[Post New]by swh4 on Feb 15, 18 11:04 AM
I don't seem to have any way to demolish - have tried it a few times and I don't get anything other than the upgrade symbol. Has anyone else got this problem?

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Re:Level 22

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Feb 15, 18 11:53 AM
Do you mean that the Demolish button isn't working?

Demolishing is a two-step process:

1. click the button located at the top right of your play screen, it looks like an exploding house. Your cursor will change.

2. with this special cursor, click the building you wish to demolish. Wait for the worker to run up with a bomb. The building will blow up, and the build site will change back to what it was before anything was built.

Now you can re-build with the other option.

If the button itself isn't working, that your cursor will not change to the special explosive cursor, then that must be a glitch in the game, that never happened in any of the levels I have played..

Go to: