bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Be Rich technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 21, 10 8:48 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help articles have helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Mac Game Errors

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Be Rich technical issues here only

[Post New]by kristaelaine on Nov 16, 10 11:57 AM
I am having trouble getting both my Be Rich & Be Richer games to run. It is telling me that I don't have Directx8 rendering HARDware on my computer. I know DirectX is a graphics software, but what sort of hardware should I have? None of my o BF Games are having issues running. I don't understand. ...

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 16, 10 3:14 PM
Hi kristaelaine!

I'm not positive, but the hardware that is being referred to could be your video card. I'd recommend to check out these help articles for information on updating your system's components and on game compatibility:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

If you continue to have any trouble, I'd recommend contacting Customer Support. Just let them know what you're experiencing and which steps you've already tried and they'll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages. If these haven't helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by tink0764 on Jul 12, 11 8:28 AM
Will not even let me into the game. Says I need Direct x 8

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 12, 11 10:25 AM
Hey tink0764,

You can get the latest version of DirectX by clicking here. If that doesn't allow the game to run, I would recommend getting in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can help you with this game. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 07/12/2011 at 10:59:09 AM PST

[Post New]by BaoCity on Dec 27, 11 4:01 PM
I just bought the full version of Be Rich on IPad AppStore. Though I cannot even launch the game afterwards. I already paid. Please fix urgently.

[Post New]by Jayden_Landfall on Jan 28, 14 11:12 PM
I am having an issue with the game, Be Rich. I was able to play it for awhile with no problem. Just recently when I go to play it, it will not let me change players, delete players, nor will it let me add players. When I try to do any of those choices it closes down. I have uninstalled it, completely, and re-installed it. But uninstalling it does not clear the players list and it still shuts down when I try to change player, delete player/s, or add players. Please help! I love playing the game, however if this keeps up I will uninstall and go about playing other games.
Thank you!

Go to: