gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

How much longer do i have to live with the DOWN LOADING GLITCH

[Post New]by gripes on Feb 14, 18 11:11 AM
sorry but it's taking LONGER & LONGER for my game to OPEN

and ahhhh i'm prone to living up to my bf name of gripy gripes...every now & then..

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:How much longer do i have to live with the DOWN LOADING GLITCH

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Feb 14, 18 11:28 AM
yep its happing to me to & its even crashing sometimes
not good for ma comp!

nopla3039
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by nopla3039 on Feb 14, 18 11:53 AM
I contacted Customer Support last week and finally heard from them Monday, they had me uninstall then reinstall but it did not fix it actually now when then "download" is done the game starts to load then my computer locks up. I contacted them again and all they said was thank you they will forward my issue to the developers if I do not hear from them by the weekend I have to contact them again. Sounds to me they have no clue and according to my son in law who is IT for a D.O.D contractor says all the freezing or locking up then having to reboot is pretty hard on a computer.

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Feb 14, 18 12:12 PM
yes nopla I did the uninstall thing to but now sometimes its
not even getting to the showing of the percentage of the download then
it will freeze not all the time but its getting a pain now

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Feb 14, 18 12:15 PM
I did the uninstall & reinstall day 2 of the GLITCH .. which of course didn't fix it...

I feel like screaming AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fix it darn it....

it's bad enough to see the castle in ruins it's even worse too see when the game takes so long to open..

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 14, 18 12:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

I've checked in with the appropriate teams, and it appears that there is not any new information regarding this specific issue some players are experiencing. For more information regarding this content download window issue, please see our announcement below:

An Important Announcement Regarding the Content Download Display Issue - February 7, 2018

While we do not have further specific details, I do know that the right teams are aware of the impact this has had on some of our players and are working hard on this issue. Thank you all for your patience while waiting on that resolution, and as soon as our team received further details, we'll be sure to update that announcement for our affected players to see.

In the meantime, if you're seeing the game not start after a short time with the content download window, or the game crashes completely while this window is showing, please don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with details of the device seeing this issue such as the model and operating system being run, as well as your Friend Code if available to provide. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to assist further.

Since this is discussing a technical issue that is being currently investigated, I am locking this thread. Players may discuss this issue or report any new or current issues at the appropriate thread below based on what device type is experiencing the issue:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience while this is investigated. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: