judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Gold Sales?

[Post New]by judyglenning on Feb 15, 18 5:45 AM
I opened a couple new manors and have been waiting for gold sales to get enough to open the expensive premium scenes.
A couple months ago, I lost the ability to buy anything but support quickly fixed the problem. But I think they just restored to a previous "incarnation" from a time when certain items I'd been paying for were free (candy boxes, etc), and some items were no longer reachable ( the Scorpio statue).
In any case, it seems we've stopped getting sales. BFG please let us know if we've been completely dumped so we can move on to greener pastures.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Gold Sales?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 15, 18 2:18 PM
Hello judyglenning,

While the Forum Moderation Team isn't provided information regarding in-game sales for this game, I can absolutely understand wanting to know if there are more upcoming. I am sorry that I do not have specific information or dates to provide, but what I can do is provide your feedback and post to the appropriate teams, so they know what you would like to see in the game itself.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you'd like to see in the game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Gold Sales?

[Post New]by PrettiePaws on Feb 15, 18 2:25 PM
You ask what we would like to see in the game? I personally would like to see the Enigma section fixed. There are many things in that section just not the freebies but a few others. Seems it would be an easy fix

Go to: