bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

New Version of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole CE Resolves Display Errors 6/21/2010

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 21, 10 2:44 PM
We have a new version of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole available now. This new version of the game resolves a display change failed error that caused a game crash.This error may have shown up as a hardware failed to switch message.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Games & Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

If no updates are showing, one way to be absolutely sure that you have the most recent version of the game is to completely uninstall and reinstall the game on your computer.

Click here for a help article with more information.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 06/21/2010 at 2:49:39 PM PST

Re:New Version of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole CE Resolves Display Errors 6/21/2010

[Post New]by blueshopper on Jun 21, 10 9:49 PM
I did re-download the game and I was able to play the whole game. My only complaint is that the cursor is too "wobbly" to try to play the mini-games. I would try to put together a puzzle (or whatever) and the pieces of the puzzle would not go where I tried to put them with the cursor. Finally I just gave up and skipped through the mini-games.

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:New Version of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole CE Resolves Display Errors 6/21/2010

[Post New]by cindiliz on Jul 1, 10 5:09 PM
Please direct me to Game Manager / Game Manage Options. I cannot find it on the tabs or site map. Thanks!

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cindiliz on Jul 1, 10 5:23 PM
OK.....I'm a little slow. I found out that the Game Manager is the "My Games" tab, which itemizes those games I have open at the present time. Sorry to have been a bother!

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Jul 2, 10 12:28 AM
cindiliz wrote:OK.....I'm a little slow. I found out that the Game Manager is the "My Games" tab, which itemizes those games I have open at the present time. Sorry to have been a bother!

Welcome to the BF pond, cindiliz.

Do not ever be sorry for asking a question you need an answer to. We were all new at one time ... heck I have been here for about 2 years and still ask questions that the answers are right in front of me ... it is called being human. I just claim CRS.

Pat

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Jul 2, 10 12:28 AM
cindiliz wrote:OK.....I'm a little slow. I found out that the Game Manager is the "My Games" tab, which itemizes those games I have open at the present time. Sorry to have been a bother!

Welcome to the BF pond, cindiliz.

Do not ever be sorry for asking a question you need an answer to. We were all new at one time ... heck I have been here for about 2 years and still ask questions that the answers are right in front of me ... it is called being human. I just claim CRS.

Pat

molinka
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by molinka on Jul 6, 10 8:56 PM
Hi:
i can't find the teabox! help...i have the lid selection however there is no lid to be found..

[Post New]by helen_jane on Nov 2, 10 5:11 PM
I've downloaded this game 3 times and it sticks at the initial screen, have to force quit. Plenty of Mac power. Problem?

Westel
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Westel on Apr 12, 14 7:17 PM
I have reached the point where I need to install the elevator to proceed to the next level. I collected all the parts for the elevator, but it disappeared from my inventory. Now I'm stuck on this level, and it looks like I'm going to have to start all over to try to get past this point.

I'm also finding it hard to find exactly where to place my cursor before finding the green arrow leading to another area. Distracting and frustrating.

Not gonna happen any time soon! Very disappointed.

Go to: