MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Zoom Zone Challenge.....

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Feb 15, 18 5:04 PM
Is anyone going to complete this months Challenge? ...just seems a bit too many of the zoom zones to complete.

1) Open 9 zoom zones
2) Use 30 items in zoom zones
3) Open 10 zoom zones in 30 minutes
4) Use 50 items in zoom zones
5) Use 50 items in zoom zones in 24 hours.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Zoom Zone Challenge.....

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Feb 15, 18 5:10 PM
I know others have posted that they're skipping this challenge. So far, I've been doing the challenge and will probably finish it because it's there. I can't seem to ignore challenges or achievements somehow. I feel like I have to do them all. I know, crazy, right? That's why I checked into the Special Room some time ago!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 15, 18 5:26 PM
It does seem a bit heavy on ZZ item usage.....

As long as I can do them along with DQs, I will probably continue with the CC.....but....if I don't get DQs that help (Trina would be nice to add to the mix), I may quit on this one.....still.....I have completed all the others, so would be a shame to stop now......

hmmmmmmm...... still pondering ...... won't know until the end, I guess.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Feb 15, 18 5:37 PM
I'm doing the challenge because I'm still leveling up so lots of ZZs actually fits fairly well with what I'm being asked to do to advance in the game anyway. If it wasn't for that, I'd be inclined to skip it, especially if I was short on inventory for items to open enough ZZs. As it is, I'm glad I had some amulet charges saved up so I can get through searching the same HOSs repeatedly to open enough ZZs.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Feb 15, 18 5:58 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:I know others have posted that they're skipping this challenge. So far, I've been doing the challenge and will probably finish it because it's there. I can't seem to ignore challenges or achievements somehow. I feel like I have to do them all. I know, crazy, right? That's why I checked into the Special Room some time ago!

Me too, I have to try. It gives me a challenge anyway.

Edited on 02/15/2018 at 5:58:19 PM PST

Go to: