loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

skipping levels

[Post New]by loriaudio on Jun 21, 10 8:59 PM
is there anyway to skip levels in HOH ive been stuck on level 5-5 for a week id like to skip it and move on PLEASE HELP

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

skipping levels

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 24, 11 5:30 PM
loriaudio wrote: is there anyway to skip levels in HOH ive been stuck on level 5-5 for a week id like to skip it and move on PLEASE HELP

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there's NO skip option in this game.

MEnr56

Re:skipping levels

[Post New]by dreens on Jan 22, 12 10:13 AM
I've been stuck on level5.5 for two and a half weeks - driving me bonkers - anyone out there with the answer?

elf07
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by elf07 on Jan 30, 13 5:10 PM
I am past 5.5. This is my second or third time playing. When I played it earlier, I tried to do everything, break all stones and the ropes, gather all the gold, drop the gems, and anything else. I soon discovered, one cannot do that. Do just what the level asks for. Remember there is a reason for the "hero" you are given on any particular level. It is when I get carried away trying to do everything that I get stuck.

[Post New]by pschearer on Feb 5, 14 2:26 AM
I agree with elf07, that you must concentrate on what the level requires. For example, there are levels where you must drop all the gems but can ignore the gold tiles. On the other hand, there are levels where you must do everything there is to do and it becomes a race against time.

I find you have to develop both speed and accuracy. When you find the right balance, a lot of the harder levels become doable. (Except so far 8-12 which is driving me crazy. I have posted under the "8-12" subject, but if you have any suggestions beyond mine, please add your wisdom. Thanks.)

Go to: