Problem in Level 31 of BeTrapped

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jun 21, 10 10:59 PM
I am in the Blue Bedroom in Betrapped Level 31 it is a timed room, supposed to give me 60 seconds to get rid of all the traps but it only gives me 50 seconds to dissarm this room any suggestions? from anyone? sent e-mail to customer service but no response HELP!!!

Sammyk1ns
Marlin
Marlin
8,095 Posts

Re:Problem in Level 31 of BeTrapped

[Post New]by Sammyk1ns on Jun 21, 10 11:18 PM
Welcome HappyGrammy, don't fret, it normally takes a day or two for CS to get back to you. They are fantastic and will help. In the mean time, have you tried All Game Forums Above, click on it and type in your game name and there should be help and certainly tips and tricks if not a walkthrough. Also if you are a member, you can access Live Chat with CS but it's certain hours of the day, think it's on the right, very good luck.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 22, 10 3:45 AM
Hi HappyGrammy,

Welcome to the pond!

This is Chit Chat corner, for general discussions not relating to specific games on Big Fish games.

You can post any issues with a game title in one of the game forums. If you need to find the official forum for a game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page and then type in the game title you’re looking for.

You can find some assistance with this level here .

I'm going to pop this thread over into the BeTrapped! game forum and this discussion can be continued here .

Thanks to Sammyk1ns for popping in to help

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jun 22, 10 7:12 PM
Thank you sammyk1ns, and bfglmbrium for your help and suggestions, I will follow what both of you suggested and see what happens.

Sammyk1ns
Marlin
Marlin
8,095 Posts

[Post New]by Sammyk1ns on Jun 22, 10 9:19 PM
HappyGrammy wrote:Thank you sammyk1ns, and bfglmbrium for your help and suggestions, I will follow what both of you suggested and see what happens.

You are very welcome

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jun 23, 10 7:26 PM
Thanks tufftadpoles that helped a lot but in other timed rooms I got so frustrated in level 31 I started all over again and now I can't get out of level 22 'cause I can't find Mr. Edgertons body so I can't go up the stairs, I know I got to level 31 before but for the life of me I can't figure out what I did the last time, can you help ? - Thanks!!

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jun 24, 10 1:07 PM
No, the inspecter says "I've been through all the rooms and didn't find Franklin Edggerton there must be something I missed in one of the basement rooms" , but I have gone back through all the rooms in the basement and there is nothing I have missed, maybe you could tell me what I have missed ? or how to find Franklin Edggerton ? Please ?

ladiebug77
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ladiebug77 on Jun 29, 10 4:45 PM
HappyGrammy wrote:... the inspecter says "I've been through all the rooms and didn't find Franklin Edggerton there must be something I missed in one of the basement rooms" , but I have gone back through all the rooms in the basement and there is nothing I have missed, maybe you could tell me what I have missed ? or how to find Franklin Edggerton ? Please ?

At this point in your game, I believe that Franklin Edgerton must be in Level 19, which is a hidden room off of the Lab, Level 18. The entrance is behind a big bookcase in the Lab. I think you have to solve a physical riddle with three monkeys which are on a shelf of the bookcase. You have to supply a missing piece, which you have found somewhere else.

[Post New]by mizbuzzy on Aug 27, 13 12:16 PM
I found the bookshelf with missing book but can't find book where is it? Monkey book in basement. Is it a book or some other piece?

Edited on 08/27/2013 at 2:55:46 PM PST

Go to: