bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Azkend technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 22, 10 12:18 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Azkend technical issues here only

[Post New]by wimoda on Jun 22, 10 2:47 PM
The game seems to work okay, except that my cursor flashes. I can still use it, but it's annoying. Has anyone else had this problem. I'm still on trial and wondering if it's worth the annoyance.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jun 22, 10 3:35 PM
I just finished downloading this game when my Kaspersky Anti Virus popped up with a trojan virus - It came from this game!!! This is a first for me with BFG. I am disappointed. I immediately got rid of this game. PLEASE BFG you are a trusted site/favorite site of mine BE CAREFUL with these game producers!

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 22, 10 4:18 PM
Hey Leanda1,

If you get a virus message from a game that you purchased on our site it is what is called a "false positive". Our games are 100 percent virus free. If you ever receive a virus message we urge you to contact us so we can resolve the issue with the anti-virus company. Please include the following in your support ticket.

1. The game that is causing the issue.

2. The name of your anti-virus company.

3. The message alert from the company. What have they found? (Trojan, virus, worm, for example)

4. The Big Fish Games file that was detected as being infected. (Note: the name of the file might end with .exe.)

Every single past instance of a game being flagged has harmful has been identified as a false positive.

For more information about virus messages click on the link below:

Virus Messages

To send in a support ticket, just click the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by dramamama61 on Jun 22, 10 7:57 PM
I have the crazy cursor also.....

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Jun 24, 10 6:00 AM
I have the crazy cursor too slows the game down , and I loose time and have to repeat the level again.

I think there is a technical problem with the cursor jumping , can't find it , I wish I had know about the problem I wouldn't have bought it.

Another problem because of the cursor problem I wish we could set the the game on a timer mode : timer on or off.

I wish the designers of the game would give us that choice to play the way we want to, since it is us who buy the games and should have a say.

It seems Bigfish games doen't listen to their customers most of the time.

Thanks

[Post New]by janice1962 on Jul 28, 10 12:09 PM
Hey There,

I am having issues with this game. Everytime i go to play the game i get a error message up saying it has failed to get a gamescreen.

I have tried to uninstall and re-install the game but nothing has worked so far.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

geeaygee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Faied to initialize error

[Post New]by geeaygee on Jun 16, 11 10:48 PM
I just downloaded & installed Azkend & am unable to get it to start. I am using Windows 7

It appears to start the program then minimizes it immediately. I get the following error messages

NEXUS settings XML file 'settings.XML' not found

Missing file 'image_tool.dll'

Failed to initialize NEXUS
See generated log for details

Any ideas of what I can do to fix the problem??

Thanks
Geeaygee

[Post New]by nanaoffour56 on May 2, 12 2:36 PM
janice1962 wrote:Hey There,

I am having issues with this game. Everytime i go to play the game i get a error message up saying it has failed to get a gamescreen.

I have tried to uninstall and re-install the game but nothing has worked so far.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 2, 12 3:27 PM
Hi Fishies,

It sounds like a few of you are running into some problems with your cursors, as well as some possible graphics related errors. For those types of issues, I generally like to recommend looking at our help article covering some basic troubleshooting steps you can try here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In that help article you'll find some information on updates you can try that might help improve cursor performance, as well as updates to video card drivers that may help with games closing or coming up with errors before opening.

If the recommendations in that help article aren't working, please contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to assist you.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to: