Google Play game sync

[Post New]by BestUsername13 on Feb 16, 18 2:48 PM
So on Google Play Store at the bottom of the info page for Fairway Solitaire should the Google Play games icon the controller and it says that you can link the game to Google Play games is that true cuz I can't seem to find anywhere to link it or set it up or download it so if somebody can help me out I appreciate it thank you

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Google Play game sync

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 16, 18 4:49 PM
Hello BestUsername13,

Welcome to the forums! It totally makes sense to ask whether you can link to Google Play rather than to Facebook or a Big Fish Games account while using an Android device.

After investigating the game page, I'm not seeing the portion that says that this game can be linked to Google Play. It appears that this game is not able to be linked to Google Play, but is able to be downloaded through that app store. Players are able to link their progress to a Big Fish Games account or their Facebook account to retain their progress. For more information about that, please see our articles on how to do that below:

Save your progress with a Big Fish account!
Save your progress with a Facebook account!

As for downloading and installing the game itself on an Android device, players can do so by visiting the game page within the app store on the device and choosing the appropriate options to download and install the game.

However, if you continue to be unable to download the game or have further trouble with the game that isn't resolved by our Fairway Solitaire Help pages, feel free to contact our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with a description of what is happening. Our Reps will be sure to follow up with any questions they need to ask or with additional assistance as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time and we hope you enjoy the game! If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: