How do i get the download to fix this game

[Post New]by chevyman1969 on Feb 17, 18 3:56 PM
I got it downloaded but when it opens and tries to load it says error can't find server.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:How do i get the download to fix this game

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 28, 18 3:45 PM
Hello chevyman1969,

Thank you for letting us know what you have experienced as well as your patience while waiting on a response. Our team has checked in on this reported issue and it appears that information has been provided regarding the status of this specific game.

Our team has just learned that due to unforeseen circumstances, Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is no longer available. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have updated our announcement due to this change and it can be seen below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery-Updated February 28, 2018

Thank you for your patience while we investigated and requested further information regarding this issue players were reporting. Since this appears to have resulted in the game no longer being able to be played, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for understanding.

Players with recent purchases in this specific game are encouraged to contact our Customer Support Team with details of what has occurred and the purchases that were recently made. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: