'A' & 'S' DOG COLLARS

[Post New]by kittyspruce on Feb 17, 18 7:18 PM
What do the initials A and S on the puppy collars in the Key Masters Shop stand for??

Re:'A' & 'S' DOG COLLARS

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Feb 17, 18 7:44 PM
Hi !! We had a long term Friend of game and forum pass away last year . She had been with us sense the game was put out and she has made many informative post . So to honor her we of the forum requested that she be remembered .

Her name was Robyn so the little Robin .

The A is for her game and forum name Apollo , and the S is for Shadow her beloved German Shepard . Which was also the name of a 2nd game .

Yes , she was a wonder friend to all that knew her

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 17, 18 9:35 PM
WE WHO KNEW HER, MISS HER VERY MUCH.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 17, 18 10:24 PM
Everyday I miss her. I am sorry that I never got to meet her in real life. Never had the coin to make it to the States. Her room almost always give me shards.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Feb 17, 18 11:24 PM
charlieisr wrote:WE WHO KNEW HER, MISS HER VERY MUCH.

Through the Developers kindness we have her memory as a permanent record in the game itself

The tears come whenever I remember her!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited on 02/18/2018 at 12:56:01 AM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Feb 18, 18 9:37 AM
Robyn (apollogold) will forever be in my heart. My eyes fill with tears even while I'm smiling at her wonderful sense of humor.

For those who remember the Winter Garden HOS there is a robin poised at the foot of the statue. That, along with Trina's Room, gets to me every single time.

[Post New]by kittyspruce on Feb 18, 18 5:50 PM
Thank you all for your kind responses. Sorry that I never got to meet or friend Robyn, she sounds like she was a fun person.

Appreciate all of you!!

Go to: