bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 23, 10 8:43 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour technical issues here only

[Post New]by bmjohn on Apr 5, 11 6:15 PM
I can get to level 8 of Amsterdam, but cannot go any further. If I quit the game, all the data after level 8 disappears. I went to your Help Pages and uninstalled the game from my Library's Preferences (I'm playing this game on a Mac). I reinstalled it, as per the instructions, from my account, but it still does not work. The only way I can continue is to leave my MacBook on and that really isn't an option.

Any advice on a workaround for this would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested to know if PC users have this problem. If not, then I would like to get credit, so I can install this game on my PC instead.

Thank-you.

[Post New]by nancythesleuth on Dec 14, 11 7:47 AM
Hi,

I can't finish the game. After the last show was finished, the game shuts down itself and a Mac crash reporter window appeared. This happened many times. Is there an update that fix this error?

[Post New]by Beloved15 on Dec 26, 11 10:07 AM
I ALSO CAN'T FINISH THE GAME (LEVEL 10-10). AS SOON AS I COMPLETE THE LEVEL IT CRASHES AND WHEN I GO BACK INTO THE GAME, IT SAYS I HAVE 0 POINTS AND I HAVE TO DO THE RUNWAY ALL OVER AGAIN JUST SO IT CAN CRASH AGAIN. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING! PLEASE FIX THIS OR GIVE ME GAME CREDITS BECAUSE I PAID FOR THIS GAME!!!!!

ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on Jan 1, 13 10:22 PM
same here - game crashes at the last level. It won't let me finish the game.
Getting kind of frustrating with all the newer mac versions of games lately that have problems. I have 2 macs (iMac & macbook pro), both are less than a year old and are up to date.

In all my years of being with BF, I've never encountered such consistant game issues. I really hope the developers and testers at BF get this mac machine error/crashes sorted out.

I'm at the point of waiting before buying anymore games to see if they will really work on macs or not.

Go to: