LynnNfld
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Immortality prize.

[Post New]by LynnNfld on Feb 18, 18 7:46 AM
It would be great if we could bank the immortality prize to use when we wanted. Say, when a new world might finally be opened. I've been maxed out for a long time, and all I have left are the scattered levels that use way too many boosts. So, it seems more like just a way to use up all my resources for no gain. If there was a bonus for completing a world, then there would be some motivation to do so. 500 coin would be nice, or a few packets of boosts, or a combo. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Immortality prize.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 21, 18 3:04 PM
Hello LynnNfld,

These are great suggestions, thanks for your patience while waiting for us to swim by. While I can't personally make these decisions or changes in the game, our team endeavors to provide feedback and suggestions like this to the teams behind our games, that way they know what our players would like to see in future iterations of the game.

I'll be sure to pass this along to the right teams so that this post and any future posts made in reply will be available for those teams to take a look at while discussing future changes.

Thanks again for taking the time to give us those suggestions that would make the game better for you. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Immortality prize.

[Post New]by bigmarina on Feb 23, 18 12:18 PM
Don't hold your breath ... See my Immortality issues post of Jan 10 http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/992536.page#6941628 . I also received a nice pat on the head. Has anyone ever seen users' suggestions acted upon by the devs (no matter how valid)? Sad.

Go to: