MEGOD
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

water glyphstone

[Post New]by MEGOD on Jun 23, 10 4:17 PM
I can't get the symbols to etch onto the Water glyphstone, I have tried it with the pointer, the wand & the other thingy that is there. I pick up piece, but all I get is a "****" sound as with the other glyphstones, but nothing stays on it. I have tried tracing it also, but nothing. Now what? (why did get a Sea Anemone as a symbol? Coudn"t I have a Water Dragon instead?)

MEGOD

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

water glyphstone

[Post New]by swedane on Dec 5, 10 11:39 AM
MEGOD wrote:I can't get the symbols to etch onto the Water glyphstone, I have tried it with the pointer, the wand & the other thingy that is there. I pick up piece, but all I get is a "****" sound as with the other glyphstones, but nothing stays on it. I have tried tracing it also, but nothing. Now what? (why did get a Sea Anemone as a symbol? Coudn"t I have a Water Dragon instead?)

MEGOD

Since you already completed part one and two, perhaps you're not choosing the right symbol! You can only make three mistakes before the mini game closes.
If you're totally stuck (biggish) has a walkthrough: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough#3

To find out about your icon - Jellyfish, click the icon name (located under your user name) and you will get an explanation as to why.

Go to: