Betrapped Level 19 ?

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jun 23, 10 10:05 PM
What happened to level 19 ? I just checked and my levels skip from level 18 to level 20 does anyone elses game do this ? or am I missing something ?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Betrapped Level 19 ?

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 24, 10 4:02 AM
Hi HappyGrammy,

Chit Chat is a general discussions corner.

You can ask other fishies for advice about a game in the game's specific forum.

If you need to find the official forum for a game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page and then type in the game title you’re looking for.

I'm going to move this thread over into the BeTrapped! game forum so players that have played this game can assist you and answer your question. This discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 4:04:17 AM PST

ladiebug77
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Betrapped Level 19 ?

[Post New]by ladiebug77 on Jun 29, 10 4:16 PM
HappyGrammy wrote:What happened to level 19 ? I just checked and my levels skip from level 18 to level 20 does anyone elses game do this ? or am I missing something ?

Level 19 is a hidden room. The entrance is behind a big bookcase in level 18, the Lab. I think you have to solve a physical riddle with three monkeys which are on a shelf of the bookcase. You have to supply a missing piece, which you have found somewhere else.

I believe that Franklin Edgerton must be in that room at this point in your game, since you said elsewhere that the inspector says, "I've been through all the rooms and didn't find Franklin Edggerton. There must be something I missed in one of the basement rooms".

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 4:29:49 PM PST

Re:Betrapped Level 19 ?

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Jul 7, 10 7:01 PM
Hi ladiebug, I read your reply and have since found out that I need to find a book to put in that bookcase so I can get behind the bookcase to find Mr. Edgerton, but I can't find the book, can you tell me where that book is? - Thanks !!

Go to: