bfgFlounder
Moderator
Moderator
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 24, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by swim2sea on Jun 25, 10 11:20 AM
On the airship, I have the correct coordinates and the fuel gauge is full, but I keep getting the message the ship is not ready it needs fuel and the correct coordinates. Is there a specific order I have to use to get it to work? Is there some way to know if I have enough fuel? Thanks.

Marg

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by MsChelle62 on Jun 25, 10 1:54 PM
I am also stuck there, unable to take off. I am sure I have the right coordinates entered, and I am able to get the fuel guage nearly full. But I get the same message. The REALLY frustrating thing is I checked the "strategy guide" and page 20 is MISSING! Page 19 ends with "When the fuel guage indicates that" and that's it. What a frustrating game. I am experiencing extreme buyers remorse. I should have waited for the 6.99 version; when perhaps this will be fixed.

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by swim2sea on Jun 25, 10 3:01 PM
All the help I've found just says to be sure the fuel gauge is full and you have the correct coordinates. I'm glad it's a bug in the game, but $20 for a bug???? I want my money back if there is not a way to go on.

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by paperhope on Jun 25, 10 5:56 PM
i am still stuck in the ship...i cannot get the fuel full...my stones only fill the board to the 3rd line from the top..and i cannot add more...what am i doing wrong?

 
GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by GmaGale on Jun 25, 10 9:25 PM
Check your coordinates - I had the same message until I changed the 2 "levers". Once I did, the ship moved to the next place.

Edited on 06/25/2010 at 9:27:11 PM PST


 
GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by GmaGale on Jun 25, 10 9:26 PM
paperhope wrote:i am still stuck in the ship...i cannot get the fuel full...my stones only fill the board to the 3rd line from the top..and i cannot add more...what am i doing wrong?

Go back out of the ship, and see if you can pick up more colored stones. Then try again.

 
Smac15
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Smac15 on Jun 26, 10 9:31 AM
Hi stuck in the air ship, just keep clicking th stones till there are non left, if you are still not full then get some more stones and go again. I put my co0ordinates in firsst but don't think it makes a difference really. good luck with the adventure.

 
jammer333
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jammer333 on Jun 26, 10 10:17 AM
try and click as many stones together to fill fuel

 
jammer333
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jammer333 on Jun 26, 10 10:19 AM
try and click as many stones together to fill fuel also is anyone at the blue stones for music yet? am stuck!!!!

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Cutelilthing831 on Jun 26, 10 11:19 AM
I am a huge fan of this series so i was beyond excited to get this game; however, I was a little disappointed when i finished the game yesterday and realized how short it was after paying $20. On the other hand, i was able to play the bonus chapter so that was cool.

Now to help others...

If your stuck in the ship at the beginning, make sure you go back outside and repair the damage caused by the initial shaking of the ship. If you are past this, check and make sure the coordinate markers on the wheel are in the correct locations. The silver bar marks the N,S,E,W direction and the gold bar marks the Heading Degree.

Finally, for the fuel. There's no bug in the game, it worked fine for me at least in challenge mode. Also, the whole time I played the stones never filled the top three rows and the game worked perfectly well. What you need to do is think of this as a match three game, sort of... You want to group same-colored stones together, which is fairly easy since you can eliminate individual colored stones. The larger the colored group, the more fuel you will gain. Any other questions? Please feel free to ask!

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by leslinka9 on Jun 26, 10 1:29 PM
Cutelilthing831 wrote:I am a huge fan of this series so i was beyond excited to get this game; however, I was a little disappointed when i finished the game yesterday and realized how short it was after paying $20. On the other hand, i was able to play the bonus chapter so that was cool.



I too was (WAS) a great fan of this series. I feel like I got about 1/2 of the game - even checked to see if it all downloaded. Guess it's like everything else - pay more, get less... I won't be so quick to shell out $20 for the next edition....

 
cah60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cah60 on Jun 26, 10 10:53 PM
I paid $20 for that!?!? This game was hugely disappointing and incredibly short!

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cecere35 on Jun 27, 10 6:04 AM
Hello, I cannot open the covers in the clockmakers upper house. I have the iron key and have had the gear puzzle solved and have had little success with the guide. A few of the pages are missing. I could not have been happier when I got this game. If I could just complete this chapter and find the co ordinateds. Thank you for any help you can give me!

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Cujosmom on Jun 27, 10 7:18 PM
cah60 wrote:I paid $20 for that!?!? This game was hugely disappointing and incredibly short!

Absolutely agree! No real challenge to it, way too short, even with the "extra". Not worth the price!

 

Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by vook426 on Jun 27, 10 9:30 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by vook426 on Jun 27, 10 9:34 PM
Cujosmom wrote:
cah60 wrote:I paid $20 for that!?!? This game was hugely disappointing and incredibly short!

Absolutely agree! No real challenge to it, way too short, even with the "extra". Not worth the price!


I absolutely agree also, for the money paid, no thrill and what a total rip-off, way to short and no challenge. Definaltly not worth the money. Very disapointed in Bigfish this time around

 

Re: Coordinates are set to E and 150, fuel is full, air ship won't leave.

[Post New]by taramanda on Jun 28, 10 6:20 AM
I keep getting an error message that the coordinates need to be set and the fuel needs to be full before I can leave. I've already completed both of those tasks, and yet the same error message appears. Anyone know how to get passed this? (I am trying to leave Crater of Time to embark to the Treehouse)

Edited on 06/28/2010 at 6:21:30 AM PST


 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re: Coordinates are set to E and 150, fuel is full, air ship won't leave.

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 28, 10 11:31 AM
taramanda wrote:I keep getting an error message that the coordinates need to be set and the fuel needs to be full before I can leave. I've already completed both of those tasks, and yet the same error message appears. Anyone know how to get passed this? (I am trying to leave Crater of Time to embark to the Treehouse)


I saw another post that indicates you must finish your conversation with the clock keeper correctly before you can leave time. Your last sentence to him should be ,"I will return". You can try going back to see if you can start another conversation with him just in case you didn't end it correctly.

 

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by llj_1151100395 on Jun 28, 10 1:03 PM
I refueled my aircraft and went to the map to get to the tree house and pushed reveal gem but it will not reveal what do i do!!!!

 
 
 
 
Go to: