cozette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Caribbean Hideaway forum

[Post New]by cozette on Oct 7, 08 7:48 AM
just wanted to know how many levels are there in this game im stuck at chapter 68

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 14, 10 4:50 PM
cozette wrote:just wanted to know how many levels are there in this game im stuck at chapter 68
There are 100 levels in this game.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 5, 12 2:12 PM
I finally finished...it took a complete restart before I could. What a tough game! Normally I don't mind if a game is timed, but as fast as you have to go near the end, it doesn't seem like a very accessible game to many. That aside, if you don't mind a serious challenge, this is a unique and well thought out game that can be played over and over. Oh, and they could have differentiated the game tiles a little better and made the holes in the game boards more distinct instead of like another tile, but I'm still hooked. Yar Har Har!

[Post New]by randivan on Nov 13, 12 11:20 PM
can not get past level 30

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 17, 12 1:57 PM
Welcome to the pond, randivan

There's a thread farther down in this forum with good general tips for level 30 and those tips are good for the rest of the game as well. Other than that, you want to work from somewhere in the lower middle part so the cascades will break most of the chains in the middle for you. Use the hammer (hopefully you have the second hammer that breaks three tiles at once) on the narrow parts at the bottom.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 5:14 PM
This is one of my favorite match three games. I finished the game and loved it! Give it a try!

[Post New]by Match_3 on Apr 1, 14 6:25 AM
Hi guys and gals, my partner and I love Caribbean Hideaway. I am playing my 35th games and my partner is player her 87th game. We love it to say the least. The best I have done is loosing 4 lives and my partner has completed 17 games without loosing a life. You're so right, there are a lot of levels that are hard to win, just stick with it and try different strategies. At the start of a level (say 91) use your ships (you should have 3 by this time) and remove as many as you can. This goes for a lot of games and you will see it will be a little easier. Also bomb as often as you like, it doesn't matter how many bombs you end up with at the end.....believe me you will get better. As far as the lightning leave this til last as it's great for removing Chests/Pirates when you need to. The other strategy to is keep moving, try not to stop just keep making matches they will fall into place. Sometimes you can't get the matches that you want til after half way (this is normal) I think the game is designed to frustrate. Level 97 I love and have only lost a couple of times. Good luck to all of you and do stick with it, it's a great game.

Go to: