Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 19, 18 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/19/2018 at 8:16:30 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 18 8:16 AM
Howdy Everyone,

For issues that occur when downloading, installing, or playing the game, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/19/2018 at 8:16:39 AM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Feb 23, 18 4:47 AM
Couldn't play the game after downloading. Squares with info were empty, so no playing instructions provided. Windows XP.

[Post New]by trumpetdoc on Feb 28, 18 8:08 PM
I've finished the game, but none of the achievements has lighted up. I qualify for several of them, but they remain dark. Is there a way to fix this?

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Mar 16, 18 8:35 AM
Installed the new version, thinking it would help, since the first load played to about Level 7 and then died on me. Every time I install this one, I begin to have overall performance issues; once I uninstall, the computer runs properly again. I had a service call to CS, and they sent a coupon for a replacement game...so this comment is simply to say that the update didn't help me...the game simply won't load.
Anyway, I love my nonograms, and used the coupon to get a different one. I hope that someone else has this issue (though I don't wish it on anyone) so that they will take a look and see if it's running all the time somehow in the background.
As always, thanks for listening.

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Apr 28, 18 10:40 PM
Level 12.8 - Matching pairs : when a pair is matched they are not removed, cannot complete this Level (Windows 7)

Check the ? - now have to match three

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 2:54:27 AM PST

Go to: