bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 24, 10 12:26 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Akela16
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition ... fix is here!

[Post New]by Akela16 on Dec 8, 10 8:13 PM
I had a problem with the game on my APPLE iMAC. It wouldn't run. All I would get was a black screen with a white rectangle in the top L corner. Next I got a screen with bars of garbled colours and text. The sound was coming through alright but no picture and I couldn't play the game.

I worked with Big Fish techs ... chats, emails etc but nothing worked.

Last night (Dec 7, 2010) I was trying different screen resolutions, because I was sure it was a video issue. When I tried 1600 x 900 I got pictures and I was able to play the game. This is a work-around solution ... the game should be able to set the computer to the correct screen resolution that the game needs to work.

I've supplied this information to Big Fish and hopefully they will be able to come up with a fix that addresses this issue. If you're having the same problem I would appreciate hearing from you if you find the fix works for you too.

Akela16
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 12/10/2010 at 9:12:15 AM PST

Go to: