LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

getting to the crater of time

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Jun 24, 10 9:01 AM
i've completely fueled the ship (my gauge is in the green as far as it can go) and have entered the correct coordinates S (course) and 60 (heading). i am using the correct levers for course and heading. every time i pull the lever to leave i get a message saying the ship needs to be fueled and coordinates entered. i've done both. any suggestions? thanks.

gnewburn
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:getting to the crater of time

[Post New]by gnewburn on Jun 24, 10 9:22 AM
I had that same problem...make sure the ship fuel says full...mine was green but not tottally full

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Jun 24, 10 10:02 AM
thank you so much gnewburn.

that was exactly my problem. the girl has to say, 'now your gauge is full.'

you saved my sanity!

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Jun 24, 10 10:53 AM
I am having difficulty completely filling the fuel tank, playing in "challenging" mode. I cannot get enough stones into the grid to fill it up completely, and if I try to fill the tank with the grid incompletely filled, I cannot fill the tank. if I return to add more stones to the grid, it wipes out the ones still in the grid (whether used or not), and again incompletely fills the grid with the new stones - I cannot get the top 3 rows to fill with stones. if I have made matches with the stones to fill the tank, but it isn't completely filled, and if I go back to get more stones, not only does the *grid* empty, but the *tank* empties. so I can never fill either the grid or the tank.

do I need to start a new game on the easier mode, or is there something I am missing/doing wrong?

[Post New]by dudleythepug on Jun 24, 10 11:29 AM
Where do you enter the coordinates? I know what they are, just not where to enter. Thanks in advance.

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Jun 24, 10 11:34 AM
bajacalla,

each time you add new stones to the tank it will wipe out your progress. you need to completely fill the tank in 1 turn. i also was playing on the 'challenging' mode. the way i finally filled up my tank was to click on one or two stones that interfered with me getting a lot of the same colored stones together. the more colored stones you can get together, the faster your tank will fill. hope that helps.

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Jun 24, 10 11:35 AM
dudleythepug,

you enter the coordinates on the object that is to the left of the map on the wall. you will find 2 circular levers that you have to put in the right spot.

Areal
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Areal on Jun 24, 10 1:53 PM
Thank you! I tought I was going to crash my PC and my husband, in that order!

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jun 25, 10 8:52 AM
LoveYa24 wrote:dudleythepug,

you enter the coordinates on the object that is to the left of the map on the wall. you will find 2 circular levers that you have to put in the right spot.

help all i can see is the zoom selector when i click the map

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 25, 10 9:53 AM
auds7466 wrote:
LoveYa24 wrote:dudleythepug,

help all i can see is the zoom selector when i click the map

I believe if you place your cursor over the location you want, the coordinates will appear on the right.

Go to: