bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough for Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 24, 10 11:02 AM
Stuck? Need some tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here!

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 12:45:09 PM PST

Ravenjo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by Ravenjo on Jun 30, 10 3:47 PM
I just purchased this game today and I am at the clockmakers tree deal. The thing is that I am one dream gem short of turning on the Brillance button, to make the upper room of that tree house come alive with light. I can get back to inside of the ballon, but everywhere I go, the magnifying glass says that there is nothing left to pick up. What I think happend was the last door, with the roman numerals that you had to recall the sequence, I missed one of the dream crystals. And I cannot get back to the front of the door to get it!

do I have to start the game over again in order to progress in this great game? Is there no way to get that crystal so that I can gain access to that room?

Thanks,

Game Player Ravenjo

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jul 3, 10 7:47 AM
you can actually go back and collect the dream jewel just go through the centre door. You will need to go that way anyway to get back to the hot air balloon

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jul 3, 10 7:50 AM
it is not a question of getting stuck my reveal button is no working. Having finished the island of music I want to progress to the next stage but the reveal button will not work in ordr for me to get the co-ordinates to programme the hot air balloon.
I wonder is this a technical problem?

[Post New]by JooLyn on Jul 6, 10 9:53 AM
I have the same problem, I can't get the new coordinates to proceed. Very frustrating!!!

[Post New]by Gerdula on Jul 18, 10 12:24 PM
Ich komme nicht in das 2.Kapitel. Wenn ich die Landkarte antippe komme ich nicht in den Krater. Es zeigt mir immer wieder an, dass das Schiff nicht voll ist.Ich kann zwar den Hebel zum Anheben des Luftschiffes betätigen, aber das Schiff hebt nicht ab.
Was kann ich noch tun?
Bitte helft mir
Danke Gerdula

Video Walkthrough

[Post New]by FreeDownload on Jul 21, 10 6:25 AM
Check out video walkthrough on youtube. Just search youtube for "dream chronicles 4 walkthrough".

[Post New]by Gerdula on Jul 22, 10 4:37 AM
Ich bin vor dem 3.Kapitel und habe einen Schlüssel und weiss nicht wohin damit, ich komme auch nicht weiter. Die Landkarte zeigt mir das 3.Kapitel an, aber ich weiss nicht mehr weiter. Wo gehört der Schlüssel hin?
Liebe Grüße und danke
Gerdula

[Post New]by Tuoldies on Feb 9, 11 3:43 PM
I'm having trouble placing the blue plates in their proper place on Music Island. I've tried umpteen times to find the right combination. Can anyone tell me how to find it? I only have to place one right now.

[Post New]by BettyM1234567 on Oct 10, 11 2:55 PM
I am trying to get the wind instruments to work. I placed the last blue stone in place, but it won't let me place the others. The blue stones just sit there, small and doing nothing. I put the sculptures back together on the beach, but don't have drum heads. I can't reprint my useless stones as the macine won't work on them so I assume they are printed correctly. I already had the game freeze on e and went back to beginning and I don't want to do that again. I've gone to 3 walkthroughs and they don't help. Any ideas?

Go to: