lilcaz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Getting to the water collector

[Post New]by lilcaz on Jun 24, 10 12:36 PM
Really need help before the laptop goes out of the window! I have placed the blue tablets in the music thingy and I have the ornate key. When I use the reveal on the map.......nothing happens!! What have I missed or am I being more dense than usual? Someone please help asap x

Re:Getting to the water collector

[Post New]by willow01 on Jun 24, 10 2:08 PM
im having the same problem, did you find the answer?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 24, 10 2:14 PM
Hi fishies!

Here is a link to the walkthrough that may help!

Walkthrough

Just click on Chapter 4: Wind Music at the top so that you can go straight to where you need to go and avoid any spoilers .

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by ryencoketoo on Jun 24, 10 4:05 PM
I can't get there either, and the walkthrough doesn't tell you why the reveal won't work. Can someone just tell us what the coordinates are?

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jun 24, 10 7:28 PM
Second that! I can't get reveal to work either. I know the game was a bit glitchy on that level so I hope we are not stuck!
Would love the co-ordinates.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jun 24, 10 8:01 PM
i think you have to go back and put them in order again after you put the musical instrument statues together /. some blue tiles get mixed up again

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 8:03:15 PM PST

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jun 24, 10 8:27 PM
Thanks but done that. Heard the beautiful music and got the key. Checked through walk through and looks like I've done everything.
Still stuck!

[Post New]by willow01 on Jun 24, 10 8:56 PM
Sorry guys, still stuck at the same place you all are! anyone find the answer? need quads! im not starting this game all over again.....

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jun 24, 10 9:56 PM
OK, I've just played again with no problems this time. This time I did the totem puzzle - I skipped it last time. Also last time I went back to clock makers house before going to Music island. Don't know whether that makes a difference. The coordinates are ENE 180 - but they may be different for everyone.
Good luck!

[Post New]by pollybug26 on Jun 25, 10 12:44 AM
Well I did EVERYTHING the walkthrough said to, didn't skip a thing, and I'm still stuck?? what is going on, I could cry.....I double and triple checked that I didnt miss anything and I'm still stuck.....HELP!!!! I really dont wanan go through the whole thing again....

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jun 25, 10 1:02 AM
Did you pick up all of grandpa's notes?

[Post New]by juliesden on Jul 14, 10 12:14 PM
Im stuck at the same guys! had coordinates from another site, but it didn't work for me! I have the two keys too, any ideas??

[Post New]by juliesden on Jul 15, 10 12:04 PM
I started it all again and the reveal worked this time, only the water collector and back to the clock maker and the game was finished!! so wasn't happy that it was over so quickly!

[Post New]by jinxthedog on Jul 17, 10 10:52 AM
Go to the wall map in the airship open on it and hit the reveal button or one of them.It worked.

Go to: