dobermans
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

strategy guide

[Post New]by dobermans on Jun 24, 10 12:38 PM
the strategy guide was a joke. i did better with the walkthrough when i needed help. very incomplete.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Re:strategy guide

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Jun 24, 10 4:47 PM

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jun 25, 10 8:45 AM
I looked through the strategy guide when I finished playing and thought it was actually very good. It gave solutions and direction for both casual and challenge modes, it gave location of dream jewels and solutions to all puzzles. It gave everything in the game that was not random. What particularly did you not like about it?

Edited on 06/25/2010 at 8:45:37 AM PST

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

strategy guide

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jun 25, 10 8:59 AM
dobermans wrote:the strategy guide was a joke. i did better with the walkthrough when i needed help. very incomplete.

i agree.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jun 25, 10 1:51 PM
Finally figured out why the strategy guide didnt complete the instructions. It has a scrolling feature inside the book on certain pages that are long . looks like a place where you would put a credit card in

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 25, 10 1:55 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:Finally figured out why the strategy guide didnt complete the instructions. It has a scrolling feature inside the book on certain pages that are long . looks like a place where you would put a credit card in

Thank you for that information. I never would have gotten that.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Jun 26, 11 9:57 AM
I will never purchase another CE if the SG isnt available in the game itself and if the SG doesnt keep its place as you play. I am soooo tired of scrolling thru pages and pages to find where I left off.

The SG didnt explain the bonus feature in the mansion!!!!

Go to: